This Bunny Charcuterie Board is an assorted masterpiece for Easter! All the favorite ingredients include meats, cheese, veggies, and fruits in the shape of a bunny.
Easter Cheese, Meat and Fruit Tray
An appetizer like this is perfect for any spring event and is a crowd-pleaser! Every ingredient complements one another with flavor and texture. This bunny charcuterie board will have your mouth watering for more after every bite! You will also want to check out our other Easter Charcuterie Board with a Bunny Butt Cheese Ball.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Fruit: I like to use kiwi, cantaloupe, strawberries, and blackberries.
- Cheese: I personally love using fresh mozzarella balls, Colby jack, Fontina, pepper jack, and cheddar cheese.
- Vegetables: I use baby carrots and tomatoes for this assorted bunny tray.
- Meats: I love peppered salami and Genoa for my meats.
How To Make A Bunny Charcuterie Board
- Begin with the meats. Fold into quarters and add onto a large wooden skewer, then place onto the board.
- Add the cheese. Arrange the cheese onto the board, placing the mozzarella at the rim of the rabbit ears.
- Arrange the fruits. Fill the ears with smaller pieces of cantaloupe, then place all the remaining fruit in the open spaces to fill the board. Serve with crackers, and enjoy!
Variations For Bunny Charcuterie Board
You can use some of the options below to substitute or alter the recipe to your liking.
- Use any cheese you like! Some other options could be feta, Munster, gouda, etc.
- If you don’t like salami, you can use pepperoni or prosciutto
- Serve this with crackers and your favorite dipping sauces. Some great dipping sauces are horseradish, mustard, yogurt, spinach dip, Hummus, etc.
- I like this adorable bunny-shaped board, but you can use other Easter shapes as well.
Tips & Tricks
- Place packaged ingredients back in their containers to store.
- Any ingredients that can’t be re-sealed should be placed in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- You can store ingredients for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Wrap your tray or board in plastic wrap to avoid cleaning up afterward.
More Easter Recipes:
Bunny Charcuterie Board
- 3-4 Kiwi fresh sliced
- 1 cup Cantaloupe diced
- 8-10 Strawberries fresh
- ½ cup Blackberries fresh
- 1 cup mozzarella balls Small fresh
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese diced very small
- ½ cup Fontina cheese diced very small
- ½ cup Pepper Jack cheese diced very small
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese diced very small
- 12-16 Baby carrots
- 10-12 Baby Tomatoes
- 6-8 Peppered salami
- 6-8 Genoa
- Fold the meat into quarters and use a long wooden skewer to hold the meat. Place the meat skewer on the board.
- Place a variety of small cheese chunks on the board. Using the mozzarella balls rim the bunny ears.
- Fill in the bunny ears with small chunks of cantaloupe. Place the various fruits on the board to fill in the blanks. Serve with crackers and enjoy
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 large Bunny shaped board