This Easter Charcuterie Board is a beautifully laid-out assortment of chocolate, fruits, Easter candy, cookies, and a dessert bunny butt cheese ball.
Bunny Butt Cheese Ball
This delicious tray of ingredients is so good and simple to put together. There are quite a few ingredients, but don’t get too overwhelmed because the steps are quick and easy to follow. All the flavors and textures blend so well together with all the favorites for the perfect Easter gathering.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cheese Ball: You will need cream cheese, sprinkles, sugar, white chocolate chips, cake mix, and vanilla to make the ball.
- Fruits: You will need coconut, pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries for this recipe.
- Candy: You will need pink M&M’s, peeps, Easter M&M’s, Easter Whopper Eggs, and Strawberry Ghirardelli.
- Cookies: I like to use a combination of graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreos, Golden Oreos, and nutter butters.
How To Make Easter Charcuterie Board
- Step 1. Add the cream cheese, sprinkles, sugar, white chocolate chips, cake mix, and vanilla into a medium-sized bowl and combine until fully incorporated. Portion into 4 parts; Use your hands to roll each section into 1 large ball, 2 medium balls, and 1 small ball. Then, use plastic wrap to wrap each ball individually. Shape the 2 medium balls into egg shapes using your hands. Gently press the balls down to make the bunny feet. Set in the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours.
- Step 2. Roll each of the bunny butt portions into the shredded coconut and place them aside. Put 4 M&M’s into both of the feet; use images for placement. Assemble the bunny butt and put it onto the board. Arrange the rest of the ingredients however you like. Serve and enjoy!
Variations For Easter Charcuterie Board
This recipe has so many ingredient options to put on this tray. Each one makes this so pretty and of course, tastes good. But, if you want, you can take out anything you don’t like and replace it with something else instead. Use other types of your favorite cookies, fruits, candies, etc. For example, if you don’t like strawberries, you can use raspberries instead.
Tips & Tricks
- You can arrange this board however you see fit. I love the way this is laid out, but feel free to try other ways to design it.
- Any leftover ingredients should be put back into their original containers and sealed accordingly. Only store ingredients together if they are similar.
More Charcuterie Recipes:
- Holiday Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board
- Candy Cane Charcuterie Board
Easter Charcuterie Board
Bunny Butt Cheeseball
- 2 8 oz Packages cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Spring sprinkles
- ½ cup White chocolate chips
- 1 cup Strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup. Sugar
- ½ cup Coconut
- 8 M&Ms pink
Additional Items: Cookies and crackers
- Graham crackers
- Nilla wafers
- Golden Oreos
- Nutter Butters
Fruit and candy
- M&M’s Easter
- Whopper Eggs Easter
- Strawberry Ghirardelli
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream cheese, sprinkles, sugar, white chocolate chips, cake mix, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Separate the mixture into 4 separate parts, one large, two medium, and one small section.
- Use your hands to shape the cheeseball mixtures into balls. Wrap the balls individually in plastic wrap. Then carefully shape the 2 medium-sized balls into an egg shape, and lightly flatten the cheeseballs for the bunny feet. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Roll the bunny butt sections in the coconut and set them to the side. Press four M&Ms into each of the feet as pictured in the recipe image. Put your bunny butt together and place it on the board. Place the remaining items on the board. Serve and enjoy