Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is so good and a super easy and delicious idea when you’re needing a quick appetizer. Dessert Dip is the new craze and this no-bake cheesecake dip is one of our favorites.
Simple Cheesecake Dip with Cherry Pie Filling
This cheesecake dip is so simple to make! It is so light and fluffy and is a great addition to a buffet table of desserts. This recipe can be served with all types of things like graham crackers, sugar cookies, fruit, or pretzels. I prefer using pretzels as it adds a lovely sweet and salty flavor that blends together so well.
Ingredients You Need
Cream Cheese: Use softened or room temperature cream cheese to allow ingredients to blend more easily. Using cream cheese in your filling will enhance the flavor and give it a more fluffy and delectable texture.
Powdered Sugar: This is the best sugar to use when needing a frosting with a smooth consistency.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
Pure Lemon Juice: This is just another flavoring that will add a slightly tangy taste to the dip. Be sure to check and make sure that it is not from concentrate.
Cool Whip: This will be mixed in to make the thick and creamy texture of the dip. Cool Whip also has lots of flavor, so it will make the dip even more delicious.
Cherry Pie Filling: This will be spooned on top of the cheesecake dip. All of the cherry flavorings come from this ingredient to make it a Cherry Cheesecake Dip.
Graham Crackers: Crush up the graham crackers to add on top of the cheesecake dip. Graham Crackers are also one of my favorite things to dip into the cheesecake dip.
How To Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip
1. Prep. In a medium/large bowl, add the cream cheese and beat for 30 seconds. Put in the powdered sugar and combine for 1 minute until fluffy.
Pour in the vanilla and lemon juice and combine for another minute.
2. Cool Whip. Add in the Cool Whip and fold to combine. Put into a serving dish.
3. Topping. Top with a spoonful of cherry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs. Serve with your choice of graham crackers, sugar cookies, pretzels, fruit, or pieces of shortcake.
How To Store?
Seal the recipe in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap. You can place this recipe in the fridge for no more than 2-3 days. You can also store it in the freezer to extend the shelf life.
More Dessert Dip Recipes:
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Dunkaroo Dip (4-ingredients)
- Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice not from concentrate
- 2.5 cups Cool Whip
- 14 ounces cherry pie filling
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium/large bowl with electric beaters until soft, 30 seconds.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until fluffy, 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice, and beat for an additional minute.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until combined. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling on top and crumble a graham cracker over top for garnish.
- Serve with graham crackers, sugar cookies, pretzels, fruit, or pieces of shortcake.