This is a delicious Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake! What better way to enjoy a dessert? Chocolate chips make everything better and each bite of this dessert will continue to surprise you. This soft and delectable dessert is perfect for any occasion and is sure to catch an eye.
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This Chocolate Chip Cake is so good! Whether you want to finish it off with a chocolate ganache or chocolate buttercream frosting, it doesn’t matter, it will turn out amazing! This recipe has a simple list of ingredients to get this recipe to you in no time and to sink your teeth into. Bundt cakes are not only a beautiful style of cake, but perfect for all sorts of gatherings like parties, buffets, dinners, and more. Be sure to check out this Apple Cider Bundt Cake or this Easy Lemon Bundt Cake for more incredible recipes.
- Cake Mix– Use just a plain box of white cake mix.
- Eggs– Use these at room temperature.
- Sour Cream– Use Greek Yogurt as a substitute for the sour cream if needed.
- Vegetable Oil– Use vegetable oil or canola oil as a substitute.
- Vanilla– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate Chips– Use mini chocolate chips or regular.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
To start, set the oven to 325 degrees and use a non-stick baking spray such as Pam to grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
Secondly, add the cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, sugar, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and combine.
Thirdly, use a spatula to add in the chocolate chips and fold to combine.
Next, add the batter into the bundt pan and place it on the center rack of the oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the middle comes out clean of batter.
In addition, take the cake out of the oven and transfer it to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Furthermore, loosen up the cake using a small rubber spatula and run it along the edges, then flip the pan over onto a platter.
Finally, use your choice of a chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, or frosting to top off the dessert.
Serve and Enjoy!
Can I use a different pan?
I will always recommend using the pan that is listed. This will keep you from making any measurement mistakes and will give you the best results. If needed, you can use another pan, but only if you HAVE to.
How to Store Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake?
You can store this recipe in an airtight container for the best method of storage. You can decide to place the recipe in the fridge, freezer, or leave it at room temperature. Placing the cake in the fridge or freezer will extend the shelf life substantially.
More Bundt Cake Recipes:
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease a 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake on the middle rack for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Run a small rubber spatula around the edges to loosen the cake and then flip out onto a plate or cake stand.
- Serve plain or top with Ganache or Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.