If you love peppermint or love chocolate, you will love both of these flavors combined. You can make this Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake for your friends and family and they are sure to fall in love. You will have a lovely moist, fluffy cake with a chocolate frosting.
Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake
This Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake is so delicious! This recipe is fairly simple and easy to put together. With a great blend of flavors and textures, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. This recipe may just become an absolute favorite in your household. So, be sure to save this one!
If you are dreaming of all of the different recipes that you make that taste like Peppermint then you are in luck! I happen to have a few recipes that I think you will really enjoy! Like my Boozy Peppermint Mocha! Or my Peppermint Cheesecake. Of course, another Peppermint recipe that might be the hit of your holiday get together is my Peppermint Brownie Truffles.
- Triple chocolate cake mix- This will make the prepping process faster.
- Eggs- The eggs will need to be at room temperature.
- Milk- You will need to use whole milk for this recipe.
- Butter– You will need unsalted butter to control the amount of salt.
- Peppermint extract- You should use the pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate chips– You will need to use semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Heavy whipping cream- This will help with the consistency of the frosting.
- Espresso powder- This will help with the color and flavor of the frosting.
- Peppermint Candy- You will need to crush these candies to put on top of the cake.
How to Make a Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake
Set your oven to 350 degrees and use Pam to spray a Bundt cake pan.
Add the cake mix, milk, eggs, butter, and extract into a large bowl and beat until combined and smooth.
Add the batter into the pan and place in the oven to bake 35 – 45 minutes or until a tester placed in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Let the cake cool before you take it out of the Bundt pan and set on a wire rack.
Add the whipping cream and espresso powder into a small pot and heat until you reach a simmer.
Strain the mixture into another bowl using a strainer.
Add the chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl and add the cream mixture over top.
Let the mixture sit and whisk to combine until smooth.
Dump the ganache onto the finished cake and let it drip down the side.
Add the crushed peppermint by sprinkling it on top of the frosting.
How do You Keep a Bundt Cake Moist?
This Bundt cake can easily keep moisture if you store it correctly. Placing it in the fridge will help keep it moist. You will need to place it in an airtight container or wrap it a few times in plastic wrap.
What Glaze Goes Best on a Bundt Cake?
The best glaze for this Bundt cake is what is used in the recipe. The glaze is very easy to put together. You only need a few ingredients and it fits very well with this recipe.
MORE BUNDT CAKE RECIPES
Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake
- 1 box Triple chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ¼ C whole milk
- ½ C unsalted butter softened
- 1 tbsp Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 9 in Bundt cake pan
- 1 ½ C Semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ C heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 1 C Peppermint Crushed Candy
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray the Bundt cake with Pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, milk, eggs, butter, and peppermint extract until combined and smooth
- Pour the batter into the Bundt cake pan and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool completely before removing the Bundt cake from the pan and placing onto a wire rack
- Using a small pot, bring the heavy whipping cream and espresso powder to a slow simmer
- Using a strainer, strain the heavy whipping cream into another bowl
- Pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl
- Allow to sit for a minute before whisking until smooth
- Pour the ganache over the Bundt cake and allow it to drip down the sides
- Sprinkle the crushed candy on top and enjoy!