Christmas Cake Batter Fudge is a tasty red velvet cake fudge layer topped with white cake chocolate fudge and Holiday sprinkles.
Red Velvet Cake Fudge
This is a Holiday treat that you will want to make year round! This simple and quick recipe is so delicious and silky! The soft red velvet cake layer combined with the sweet chocolate fudge layer is so tasty and just melts in your mouth!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Chocolate Chips: Using this chocolate combined with the sweetened condensed milk will make the fudge super creamy and smooth.
Cake Mix: I like to use red velvet and white cake mix to flavor my fudge. But, you can use other kinds of cake flavors.
How To Make Christmas Cake Batter Fudge
Step 1. Use aluminum foil to line an 8×8-inch pan and grease using a non-stick cooking spray. In a large heat-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and sweetened milk in 30-second increments in the microwave. Portion the chocolate into separate bowls. Pour the red velvet mix into one and the white cake mix into the second bowl and combine until fully incorporated and smooth.
Step 2. Add the red layer into the prepared baking pan and shake carefully to even it out. Pour the white layer on top and smooth out gently. Top with sprinkles before placing in the fridge to chill for 1 hour or until firm. Use the foil to lift the fudge out of the pan, cut it into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Not a fan of Red Velvet Cake?
No problem! You can just make one layer of white cake mix fudge. You could also portion the cake layers in separate bowls and add red food coloring gel to one to keep the vibrant red layer.
If you want, you can add food coloring to the chocolate fudge layer. I like to use green food coloring for a more festive treat! You can also use white chocolate colored with different food coloring to drizzle on top as well.
Tips & Tricks
- Store the fudge in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- You can keep this fudge at room temperature, in the fridge, or freezer.
- Use any kind of sprinkles or candies you want to decorate!
More Fudge Recipes:
- Waffles and Maple Syrup Fudge
- Animal Cookie Fudge
- Lucky Charms Fudge
- Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge
Christmas Cake Batter Fudge
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup red velvet cake mix
- ⅓ cup white cake mix
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying it with cooking spray.
- Put white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring often.
- Split the mixture into two bowls.
- Add red velvet cake mix to one bowl and white cake mix to the other.
- Stir in cake mix until smooth.
- Pour the red velvet fudge mixture into your prepared pan. Shake it gently to even the layer out.
- Pour white fudge mixture over top, carefully smoothing it.
- Evenly add sprinkles over top.
- Chill for 1 hour or until fudge is set.
- Lift fudge out of the pan, cut, and enjoy!