Cotton Candy Margarita
This gorgeous Cotton Candy Margarita is a dessert in a glass. The sweet flavors and vibrant colors form together to create a delicious cocktail in minutes.
Tasty Cotton Candy Margarita
This recipe is super simple to make and you only need a few ingredients to make it. This can be made in no time and is perfect for almost any occasion where you have guests. If you want a drink that will be the talk of the party, this is it!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Tequila: If you don’t have white tequila, you can use Mezcal which is an agave-based substitute for tequila.
Lime Juice: I like to use freshly squeezed lime juice to really bring out the flavor.
Canada Dry Vanilla Cream Soda: You can use other types of soda, but this one tastes the best and adds a nice carbonated touch.
Orange Liqueur: A great substitute for this if you don’t have it is Calvados.
Pink Cotton Candy Sugar: This is where you get that lovely and sweet cotton candy flavor.
How To Make A Cotton Candy Margarita
Step 1. Add the Tequila, Lime Juice, Vanilla Soda, and Orange Liqueur into a large pitcher and shake to combine. Allow the mixture to chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Dip the glass rims in the lime juice before dipping it into the candy sugar to coat.
Step 2. Take the pitcher out and fill each glass about 3/4 of the way full and put 1/2 cup of cotton candy into each drink and mix to combine. Serve cold and enjoy!
Can This Margarita Be Made Into A Mocktail?
Yes, you can make this tasty recipe into a mocktail if you desire. You will just need to substitute one of the ingredients. You can use orange marmalade to replace the orange liqueur and keep out the white tequila.
How Sweet Is This Margarita?
If you have a big sweet tooth like me, you won’t be bothered by how sweet and amazing this cocktail is. From the cotton candy to the Pepsi vanilla soda and the sugar-rimmed glass, this recipe is the best kind of sweet.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Watermelon Margarita
- Pomegranate Margarita
- Margarita Popsicles
- Frozen Blueberry Margarita
- Lemonade Mango Margarita
- Tropical Hawaiian Margarita
Cotton Candy Margarita
- 1 cup White Tequila
- 3/4 cup Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 can Canada Dry Vanilla Cream Soda
- 1/3 cup Orange Liqueur
- 1 package Pink Cotton Candy Sugar for glass rims
- In a large cocktail pitcher, add the Tequila, Lime Juice, Vanilla Soda, and Orange Liqueur, and shake until completely mixed.
- Place the Pitcher in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Dip the rims of 4 Glasses in the Lime Juice, and then in the Sugar.
- Remove the pitcher from the refrigerator, and stir well.
- Fill the Glasses 3/4 full, add 1/2 cup of Cotton Candy to each glass, and stir.
- Serve Chilled. Enjoy!