Cinnamon Roll Bites – 10 Minute Prep
Cinnamon Roll Bites are the best breakfast recipe ever. Use canned biscuits and a simple homemade glaze to make this in under half an hour.
Cinnamon Roll Bites
I love recipes that take really simple ingredients that you have almost all of in your pantry already and makes them into something delicious. Have you ever made monkey bread? It’s really similar to that. Grab a can of biscuits and let’s get going!
- Canned Biscuits
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Bites
Cinnamon roll bites made with biscuits is super duper simple. Start by stirring up the cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl.
Then, cut each biscuit into quarters (half and then half again) and place them in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the biscuits and toss so all the dough is covered.
Place the dough in your baking dish and drizzle melted butter on top. Then bake for 20-25 minutes.
When the bites are done cooking, make the glaze by simply whisking the ingredients together.
Pour the glaze over the cinnamon roll bites and enjoy!
Can I Make These Ahead of Time?
Yes. If you’d like to save time in the morning, you can prepare them the night before, just leave out the butter. Cover them with aluminum foil and leave in the fridge overnight and you’ll be all set to bake in the morning.
Can I Double This Recipe?
Yes. If you’re expecting a big crowd for brunch, you can double this recipe but you’ll need to use a 9×13 baking dish. You don’t want a really thick layer or the biscuits in the middle have a hard time cooking all the way through.
Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 12 oz tube, refrigerator biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Quarter each biscuit and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar and cinnamon, and toss to coat all the dough sections.
- Distribute the coated dough sections over the bottom of the prepared 8x8 baking dish and drizzle over the melted butter. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Whisk glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over the hot cinnamon roll bites.