Starbuck’s Cranberry Bliss Bars are good, but they’re even better when you make them at home! Our Starbucks Copycat version is easy to follow and will have you enjoying this delicious dessert in no time.
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
People love Starbucks for good reason. Their recipes are amazing, Caramel Macchiato – Starbucks Copycat and Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf Recipe. Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars are a seasonal favorite. Now you can make your own at home! They’re the perfect combination of sweet, tart, and chewy. You won’t be able to stop eating these delicious treats once you start.
Important Ingredients You Will Need
- Brown Sugar
- Orange Extract
- Dried Cranberries
- White Chocolate Chips
- Cream Cheese
- Orange Zest
- Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
Does this Cookie Bar Recipe have nuts?
No, these bars do not have nuts in them. These delicious bars have dried cranberry and white chocolate for their add-ins.
How to Make Cranberry Bliss Bars
Step 1- Wet Ingredients.
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a 9×13-inch baking pan. Add the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and combine. Put in the eggs, vanilla extract, and orange extract and beat again until fully incorporated.
Step 2- Dry Ingredients.
Add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt into another bowl and combine. Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
Put in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and fold to combine using a spatula.
Step 3- Baking.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Place into the oven for 20 minutes to bake and use a toothpick to check doneness. (few crumbles on the toothpick mean it’s ready to come out – If the bars are still wet, bake for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow the bars to cool thoroughly.
Cream Cheese Frosting
Step 1- Combining the Ingredients.
In a mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and beat until creamy, Pour in the icing sugar and cornstarch and combine again. Pour in the vanilla, orange zest, and salt and combine until smooth.
Step 2- Frosting the Bars.
Add the frosting onto the cooled bars and spread evenly.
Top with more dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Step 1- Melting the chocolate
Add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil into a heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave into 15- second increments and combine after each one. Combine using a fork until smooth.
Step 2- Chocolate Drizzle
Drizzle the chocolate ganache onto the bars using the fork. Set the bars into the fridge to chill for 1 hour to set before cutting into bars and take out of the pan.
Step 3- Serving.
Cut the bars into 3 long rows cut into 4 squares each. This should leave you with 12 large squares. Slice the squares diagonally to create the triangle-shaped bars. Serve and enjoy!
Do you have to refrigerate?
Yes, these bars do need to be placed in the fridge. The frosting is made with cream cheese, so to keep it fresh, you will need to store it in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Can cranberry bliss bars be frozen?
Yes, these bars can be stored in the freezer. Placing this recipe in the freezer will extend the shelf life of the bars greatly. Be sure to place the recipe in an airtight container. If you are making a lot of the bars, you can layer them with wax paper to keep them from freezing together.
More Copycat Recipes:
- CANDY CANE COOKIES (CRUMBLE COPYCAT)
- BURGER SAUCE RECIPE (IN-N-OUT COPYCAT)
- ALICE SPRINGS CHICKEN (OUTBACK COPYCAT)
- Lemon Cream Cake (Olive Garden Copycat)
Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat)
- ½ cup dried cranberries craisins, chopped
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips whole
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips melted
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9” by 13” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and orange extract. Mix until combined and set this aside
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring only as much as necessary to blend.
- Then gently fold in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check with a toothpick. You want there to be just a few crumbs stuck on the toothpick which
- means it is ready to come out. If it is still quite wet, give it another 5 minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and allow the bars to cool completely.
- While the bars are cooling you could prepare the frosting.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Beat in the icing sugar and cornstarch. Add in the vanilla extract, orange zest, and salt. Beat this until well blended.
- When the bars are cooled, spread the icing all over the top. Then sprinkle evenly with the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips with the vegetable oil. (Melt and stir in 15-second intervals –
- chocolate can burn very quickly.) When this is fully melted, use a fork to beat it smooth, then use the fork to drizzle the melted chocolate over the frosted bars.
- For best results, place the pan in the fridge and allow the finished bars to cool for an hour before cutting and removing from the pan.
- To cut the triangle-shaped bars, cut the pan into 3 rows of 4. (3 long rows cut into 4 squares each) This will give
- you 12 large squares. Then cut each square diagonally and you will have 24 triangle-shaped bars.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
with these ones – dangerous!!!!!!