Caramel Macchiato – Starbucks Copycat
Every morning will have you energized and ready to go with this Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato recipe. This recipe is simple to make and can be made into a hot or iced coffee in minutes. Skip the pricey coffee house drinks and make this one at home for a fraction of the price.
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
This Starbucks Caramel Macchiato is so delicious and quick to make. This is a sweet flavored coffee with whipped cream and caramel sauce. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this recipe and you don’t have to worry about spending your hard-earned money. You can enjoy this Macchiato with Baked Apple Pie Donuts or a Banana Crumb Muffins Recipe for your morning breakfast.
- Coffee- You will need to make your choice of hot coffee.
- Sugar- This will be an added sweetener.
- Heavy Cream- This will give the coffee more flavor.
- Caramel Sauce- This will be drizzled on top of your coffee.
How to Make a Caramel Macchiato
Grab your favorite mug and pour in hot coffee.
Add some caramel sauce and sugar into the hot coffee and combine until melted.
Pour in some heavy cream and stir.
If desired, you can add ice.
Top with some whipped cream on your iced or hot coffee and drizzle some caramel sauce.
What’s the Best Coffee Roast for a Caramel Macchiato?
Enjoying your Macchiato with the best coffee roast is important. You want the flavors to blend well with one another. I recommend using Columbian, Orignal, or Espresso can be used. However, since this is your coffee, you can use what you have on hand or whatever is your favorite.
Can I Add Flavored Syrup?
This Macchiato recipe is super delicious and sweet with the ingredients that it uses. With caramel sauce and whipped cream, it has all the perfect blend of ingredients that it needs. You could however decide to use chocolate or caramel syrup.
Other Drink Recipes:
- Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Latte
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Raspberry Chocolate Whipped Coffee
- Easy Whipped Matcha Drink
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
- 8-12 oz coffee hot
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Pour hot coffee into your favorite mug.
- Mix caramel sauce and sugar into hot coffee until melted.
- Stir in heavy cream.
- Add ice for iced macchiato if desired.
- Top iced or hot macchiato with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Enjoy your coffee and a full wallet.