This Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect party treat! This simple-to-make recipe is smooth and delicious with a little bit of a kick and crispy bacon.
Spicy Jalapeno Popper Dip
I love bringing this popper dip everywhere and making it home when I am craving a tasty and easy dip. You can use an array of things to enjoy it with and it is sure to be a hit at every party. I like to have this jalapeno dip with other amazing dips like the ones I have listed below on a buffet table so people can quickly get a scoop of what they want with a ton of dipping choices which you can see below as well.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cheese: You will need cream cheese to help with the thickness of the dip and regular cheddar cheese as well.
Jalapenos: You will of course need jalapenos to have a bit of spice to the dip.
Mayonnaise: Use this for more flavor and to balance the consistency to make it thick but creamy.
Bacon: Crispy and crunchy bacon will add more flavor and texture.
Toppings: To add more flavor, and texture, and to garnish, you will need Ritz Crackers, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
How To Make Jalapeno Popper Dip
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use a spray to coat an 8×8-inch baking dish. Add all the dip ingredients into a large bowl and combine. In another bowl, and in the crushed crackers, melted butter, and cheese and combine.
Step 2. Add the prepared mixture into the prepped baking dish and sprinkle with the topping evenly.
Step 3. Place the dip into the oven to bake for 25 minutes or until fully cooked through and light brown on top. Serve with your choice of dippers below and enjoy!
What To Serve With Jalapeno Popper Dip?
Jalapeno poppers are one of my favorite appetizers to eat and when it is in dip form, it’s even better. This incredible dip can be enjoyed with a ton of different things like Ritz Crackers, Wheat Thins, Pretzels, Veggies, chips, etc.
How Long Does Jalapeno Popper Dip Last?
How long your dip last will depend on how it is stored. You want to make sure that it is first placed in an airtight container and stored in the fridge. It can last up to 5 days in the fridge and even longer in the freezer.
More Dip Recipes:
Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip
For the dip:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 4 oz jalapenos can diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5 slices bacon cooked, diced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
For the topping:
- 1 cup Ritz crackers crushed
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3 Tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 2 tsp parsley minced for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dip ingredients until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the crushed crackers, melted butter, and parmesan cheese.
- Spread the dip mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly across the top of the dip.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the mixture is warmed through and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with crackers or chips, enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.