Easy Air Fryer Bacon
You have to try this amazing Air Fryer Bacon. Easier to make, just as delicious. Cook your bacon in the Air Fryer, avoid getting splatter with grease and enjoy the crispy salty texture you love and crave.
Easy Air Fryer Bacon
Everyone loves bacon but it can be painful to make. It is also not known to be heart healthy or good for you. When you make bacon Air Fryer Bacon, the bacon grease is collected in another reservoir so that the bacon is not sitting in the grease. This creates a healthier bacon for you to enjoy and it keeps you from getting splattered with grease while cooking.
- Bacon- This will be the main ingredient and you can use whatever type of bacon you want.
- Water- This will help with the cooking process.
How to Make Air Fryer Bacon
Set your Air fryer to 320 degrees for 5 minutes.
Add in the water to the bottom of the fryer to help decrease the amount of smoke. As a substitute, you can place a slice of bread at the bottom of the fryer.
Add the bacon to the basket in a single layer.
If you are using thick cut, you will want to cook for 12-16 minutes and standard cut 8-10 minutes.
Is it Safe to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer?
Yes, it is very safe to cook in the air fryer. You will want to take the necessary precautions to reduce any smoke that forms. Just add water to the Air fryer. You can also substitute with a slice of bread.
Where Does the Bacon Grease Go?
The best thing about Air fryers is that it is healthy and reduces grease. You also remove any oil or butter you would normally use. The grease in this case of using an air fryer instead of a pan falls into the lower part called the reservoir.
How Long is Bacon Good After Cooking?
If you properly store and refrigerate your bacon it will last longer. You will want to seal the cooked bacon in an air tight container, then place in the fridge. Your bacon should then last up to 4-5 days in the fridge.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Strawberry Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- AF Hush Puppies
- Air Fryer Sweet Asian Chili Wings
Air Fryer Bacon
- 8 strips Bacon thick cut
- Preheat the air fryer at 320*F for 5 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup of water into the bottom of the air fryer to minimize smoke. (Alternative - place a layer of bread instead of water).
- Place bacon in a single layer into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes for thick cut and 8-10 for standard cut.