This simple and quick Crockpot Queso Blanco is made with white American and pepper jack cheese, evaporated milk, and some diced Jalapenos for a kick. This delicious 4-ingredient cheese dip is such a huge hit with everyone and even better than Mexican Restaurants!
Slow Cooker Queso
If you are like me, then you know just how delicious white queso with chips served at restaurants is. It is the perfect blend of spice and creamy cheese. You use two types of cheese and add in jalapenos if desired to make it extra spicy. This is a recipe you will always find me making for Taco Tuesdays or to bring to a party because everyone loves this amazing dip.
Don’t want to use the Crockpot? Try our Skillet White Queso Dip version.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cheese: You will need American and Pepper Jack deli sliced cheese along with evaporated milk to get that super cheesy and creamy texture.
Jalapenos: These can be diced and added in for more heat.
How To Make Crockpot Queso
Step 1. Grease the crockpot with nonstick cooking spray and add both cans of evaporated milk. Break up or chop up both kinds of cheese and place them into the slow cooker. Put in the jalapeno and combine.
Step 2. Place a lid on top and set to low for 2-3 hours to cook making sure to mix once or twice to keep it from burning. Serve and enjoy!
What To Serve With Crockpot Queso?
You can serve this dip with all sorts of foods, but of course, a go-to of mines is just chips and queso to have as a snack or appetizer. Other recipes you can serve this with are burritos, tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, chimichangas, Torta’s, etc. You can honestly eat this along with any dish if you want a delicious cheesy dipping sauce.
Tips & Tricks
- Place any leftover queso in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- You can reheat the queso by placing in the microwave and cooking in 30-second increments.
- Instead of jalapenos, you can use green chiles or remove them completely.
More Queso Recipes:
Crockpot Queso Blanco
- 2 12-oz. cans evaporated milk
- 1 lb. white American cheese deli sliced
- 1 lb. pepper jack cheese deli sliced
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno diced
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray. Pour in both cans of evaporated milk.
- Break the cheeses up into pieces and add to the slow cooker. Add in the jalapeno. Stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring once or twice. Serve with chips!