We created this Bunny Butt Bento today and my boys loved it! This is so easy to make & such a fun lunch for the kids to take to school for Easter!
Bunny Butt Bento Ingredients:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables PB&J (or any sandwich cut in a circle)
- Babybel Cheese Snack
- Bunny Crackers (Annie’s Homegrown)
- Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 Baby Carrots
- 1 Reese’s Mini White Cup
- 2 Marshmallow Bits
- 2 White Jelly Beans
- Chocolate Sprinkles
Bunny Butt Sandwich…
- Place a piece of the lettuce in your lunch box and then place a Smucker’s Uncrustable on top.
- Use a Babybel cheese snack or other cheese for the tail.
- Cut a piece of bread in half & cut around the edges for the bunny feet.
- Use raisins and cut in half for the pads.
- Cut the bottom off using a knife.
- Use that piece to cut into ears. Cut a slit in the top & push the ears in.
- Use a raisin and cut in half for the eyes.
- Cut whiskers from a carrot and push them in the sides.
Garden and treat…
- Add raisins and cut pieces of carrots to make the garden. We also used small pieces of lettuce.
- Decorate the mini Reese’s cup with marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and jelly beans.