This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We created this Bunny Butt Bento today and my boys loved it! This is so easy to make & such a fun lunch for the kids to take to school for Easter!
Bunny Butt Bento Ingredients:
- Smucker’s Uncrustables PB&J (or any sandwich cut in a circle)
- Babybel Cheese Snack
- Bunny Crackers (Annie’s Homegrown)
- Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 Baby Carrots
- 1 Reese’s Mini White Cup
- 2 Marshmallow Bits
- 2 White Jelly Beans
- Chocolate Sprinkles
Bunny Butt Sandwich…
- Place a piece of the lettuce in your lunch box and then place a Smucker’s Uncrustable on top.
- Use a Babybel cheese snack or other cheese for the tail.
- Cut a piece of bread in half & cut around the edges for the bunny feet.
- Use raisins and cut in half for the pads.
- Cut the bottom off using a knife.
- Use that piece to cut into ears. Cut a slit in the top & push the ears in.
- Use a raisin and cut in half for the eyes.
- Cut whiskers from a carrot and push them in the sides.
Garden and treat…
- Add raisins and cut pieces of carrots to make the garden. We also used small pieces of lettuce.
- Decorate the mini Reese’s cup with marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and jelly beans.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
6 comments on “Bunny Butt Bento”
How cute!!! I love the bunny sandwich!!!
Ah, cutest thing ever! Who wouldn't want to dive into this. I love it, thanks for sharing at Sunday Soiree!
That is so adorable! I am saving this idea for next year when my son is in all day kindergarten! So cute!
This is so stinking cute! Will you pack a lunch for me?
Cute idea. You put a lot of love and hard work into this lunch.
Jill, you've done it again. I love this bunny lunch. Sooo many cute ideas my boys would love.