If your family loves heading to Chick-Fil-A as much as mine, you are probably looking for the best Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets recipe and now you have found it!
Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
Chick Fil A is a staple here in the South. Here is an easy way to make their delicious Chicken Nuggets for a fraction of the in-store price. You can serve these nuggets with our delicious Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce.
One of the top secrets about these nuggets is that they marinate the chicken in pickle juice to keep the chicken moist and give it an amazing taste. We just pour the juice from a jar of pickles, but you can buy a bottle of just the pickle juice on Amazon.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Chicken – you will need chicken breasts cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Pickle juice – this marinade helps break down the tough chicken and create a juicy and flavorful chicken.
- Coating – whole milk and egg are whisked together covering the chicken.
- Peanut oil – you will use peanut oil for frying.
- Flour coating – powdered sugar is mixed with the flour for the outer coating before frying.
How To Make Chick Fil A Nuggets
Chick-Fil-A’s nuggets are different from other fast food chicken nuggets and in my opinion THE BEST! The nuggets are smaller than most, they have a bit of a sweet flavor, and the meat stays very tender and juicy. Loved by kids AND adults unlike other places which makes them extra special.
My family any everyone else that has tried this recipe says they taste just like the restaurants and they are so simple to make at home. Plus, you know exactly what ingredients you are eating.
- Combine the pickle juice and chicken and marinate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Mix the flour and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- Whisk milk and egg and gently dip the chicken in the mixture.
- Next, toss the chicken in the flour mixture until completely coated.
- With just a few pieces at a time, drop the chicken into the heated oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Place cooked chicken onto a plate of paper towels and let the oil drip off.
- Serve with Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce.
Other Chicken Recipes You Will Love
Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
- 2 chicken breast boneless cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp powder sugar
- salt and pepper to sprinkle on
- serve with Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce
- Using a large bowl, combine the pickle juice and chicken and let marinate for 1 hour and then drain well
- Using a large skillet, heat peanut oil up
- To test to see if the oil is ready, toss in a pinch of flour and if it sizzles, its ready
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and egg
- Add in chicken and gentle toss
- Add chicken to flour and powdered sugar. Toss in the flour mixture until coated
- Add a few pieces at a time of chicken into the oil
- fry chicken in oil for 2-3 minutes
- Place cooked chicken onto a plate of paper towels and let the oil drip off
- Serve with Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce