These Bunny Butt Oreos are white chocolate-dipped golden Oreo cookies made to look like the most adorable Bunny rear ends for Easter.
Easter Bunny Butt Cookies
These cute little desserts are so good and simple to make. You only need a few simple ingredients to make them and only a few minutes of your time. This is one of my favorite treats to make on Easter morning with my family.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Oreos: I like to use golden Oreos, but any kind will work.
White Chocolate: You will need white chocolate almond bark for dipping.
How To Make Bunny Butt Oreos
Step 1. On a counter or table, lay out a big sheet of parchment paper. In a shallow dish with a flat bottom, add in the nonpareils. In a heat-safe bowl, put 4 pieces of chocolate almond bark and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute. Make sure to mix every 15 seconds until smooth and fully melted.
Step 2. One at a time, dip one side of the Oreos into the melted chocolate, then coat in the white nonpareils. Arrange the coated Oreos onto the prepared parchment paper with the dipped side facing upwards. Put the bunny feet on the cookies and gently press down to secure them in place. Add one of the pearl candies in the middle to make the tail. Let them set for 1 hour before placing them on a platter and serving. Enjoy!
Variations For Bunny Butt Oreos
You can use some of the suggestions below to alter the recipe to your liking.
- Instead of white chocolate, you can use milk or dark chocolate.
- Use food coloring to make these Easter colors; light pink, light blue, light purple, etc.
- Use any kind of Oreo that you like; red velvet, regular, mint, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- You can place the leftover Oreos into a Ziplock bag or airtight container.
- These can be stored at room temperature for up to a week. Make sure to store in an area that is cool, so that the chocolate doesn’t melt.
More Bunny Recipes:
Bunny Butt Oreos
- Lay out a large sheet of Parchment Paper on the counter or table. Place the Nonpareils in a shallow dish, with a flat bottom. Place 4 squares of the White Chocolate Almond Bark in a bowl, and Microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, stopping at 15-second intervals to stir the Chocolate until completely melted.
- Dip Oreo Cookies one at a time in the White Chocolate, covering one side of the Cookie, then dip immediately in the White Nonpareils, and lay on Parchment to set, with the dipped side up. Place the Bunny Feet on the cookies, and press gently to secure them in the Chocolate.
- Place one of the Pearls in the center of the Cookie, for the Bunny tail. Allow about 1 hour to completely set the Chocolate, Bunny Feet, and tail. Place on a platter, or plate. Serve, and Enjoy!