Easter M&M Cookies are my families favorite holiday recipe. A delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe full of the spring colored M&Ms that only come around at Easter. Yum!
If you love baking for the holidays like we do, you are in the right place. There are so many delicious Easter recipes here. Two of my favorites are Cadbury Egg Dessert Dip (so good!) and Bunny Brownies.
Easter M&M Cookies
Don’t you just love the fun pastel colors of Easter? After the winter I get so excited to start seeing brighter things, especially in the candy aisle. 🙂
If you are planning an Easter Egg Hunt for a family gathering these are a great treat to sit out. I plan on making these to take over to my dads house this holiday. Hopefully I can get them there before they get eaten!
This batch makes 22 cookies so you should have plenty to take along. To make baking time go faster, use two pans to fit in every inch of room in your oven.
TIPS FOR DELICIOUS COOKIES
Tip #1: Don’t use margarine, only real sweet cream butter.
Tip #2: Soften your butter at room temperature so it will mix easily, but do not melt it.
Tip #3: eEvenly level off your dry ingredients to make sure you use the exact right amount.
Tip#4: Take your cookies out as soon as they start to brown around the edges. They will continue to cook some while sitting on the pan to cool.
Check out the full printable Easter M&M Cookies recipe here.
Easter M&M Cookies
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1/2 C light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C Easter M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg, and vanilla
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Mix in 1 C of the easter M&M's
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop cookie dough onto the cookie sheet
- Lightly press down onto the cookies into a thick disk
- Repeat steps with remaining dough
- Sprinkle M&M's onto the cookies and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.