Easy Easter Fudge
This Easy Easter Fudge for Spring recipe is super fun to make and comes out themed and ready to enjoy on Easter Day. This recipe is creamy and smooth, with the crunch of Easter candy. It will just melt in your mouth. This is great to serve in goodie bags or to surprise your children with a delicious treat on Easter Morning.
Easy Easter Fudge for Spring
This Easter Fudge recipe is so good! This recipe only uses a handful of ingredients and is very simple to make. You can have a tasty fudge recipe in no time. All you have to do is combine the ingredients and leave them to set. You can do so many different themed fudge recipes for other Holidays like these Easy Grinch Fudge for Christmas or Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Fudge (10-minute prep) for Valentine’s day.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need white chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- This will help with the consistency of the fudge batter.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- M&M’s– You will need to get these Easter themed.
- Whopper Eggs– You will need shimmery Easter-themed ones as well.
- Sprinkles– This will be an additional ingredient in the batter and themed as well.
How to make Easter Fudge
Use parchment paper to line an 8×8 inch square pan.
Combine the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot. Place over low to medium heat.
Stir the ingredients until it is melted.
Add in 1 cup of the M&M’s, whopper eggs, and sprinkles until fully incorporated.
Add the fudge into the prepared pan and add the rest of the candies and sprinkles on top of the batter.
Place on the countertop and allow the fudge to harden overnight.
When the fudge is set, cut into squares.
How to store this fudge
You can store this fudge in the fridge or freezer depending on how long you will use it. This recipe can be kept at room temperature, but will no last as long. You can store the fudge in an airtight container and put it in your desired place.
Can I freeze Easter fudge?
This Easter Fudge recipe can be stored in the freezer. When you place the fudge into the freezer, you will need to store it properly. You can place the fudge into an airtight container and you can keep the fudge stored for up to 3 months
Do you need to add food coloring to color this Spring Fudge?
This Spring Recipe does not call for food coloring. You can, however, add more to your recipe by adding food coloring to the batter. The recipe will not come out any different and may present itself even better.
More Easter Dessert Recipes:
- Instant Pot Easter Bundt Cake
- Easter Magic Bars Recipe
- Unicorn Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
- Easter Cookie Bars
Easy Easter Fudge For Spring
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 oz can sweeten condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 C Easter M&M’s
- 2 C Easter Shimmery Whopper Eggs
- 2 C easter Sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper
- Add the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat
- Stir the mixture until melted
- Mix in 1 C of the M&M’s, whopper eggs, and sprinkles until combined
- Pour the fudge into the pan and top with remaining candy and sprinkles
- Set aside on the counter overnight to harden
- Once hardened cut into 1 in squares