We came up with this fun Eggo Waffles Bird Nest Snack! This is so easy to make and my 2 year old loved this fun Eggo creation of ours the most! My 2 year old is not a big fruit eater, but this was a great way to get him to try pineapple.
We were asked by Eggo to be their Chief Waffle Officers and we have had so much fun making our Eggo creations!
Eggo Waffles Bird Nest Snack Ingredients
- 4 Mini Eggo Waffles
- Peanut Butter
- Pineapple Chunks
- Mandarin Oranges (or cheese)
- 2 Mini Marshmallow
- Black Edible Marker (or mini chocolate chips)
- Pretzel Sticks
How To Make Eggo Waffle Bird Nest Snack
- Start out by toasting the set of 4 Eggo mini waffles.
- Separate them and then spread peanut butter in between 2 of them.
- Add pineapple chunks for the wings and feathers.
- Cut up pieces of mandarin oranges for the feet and beak. You could also use cheddar cheese as well.
- Cut mini marshmallows in half for the eyes and used black edible marker for the pupils. You could also attach mini chocolate chips.
- Place them on a place and add pretzel sticks underneath them for the nest.
Very easy and so much fun for the kids!
My 2 year old was so excited with his Eggo Bird Nest and just loved it so much!
Thank you so much to Eggo for including us as one of their Chief Waffle Officers! We have had so much fun making our Eggo fun food and we hope that we have done them proud!