We came up with this fun Eggo Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack that takes just a few minutes to make. My boys loved these and they are SO easy!
We are Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo and our theme this week is football! We love football & we are huge Atlanta Falcons fans so we were excited to make these!
Eggo Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack Ingredients
- 4 Eggo Nutri Grain Honey Oat Waffles
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
How To Make Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack
- Start out by toasting the Eggo waffles.
- Cut one of the waffles into a football shape using kitchen scissors.
- Use that piece as a guide to cut the rest.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of 2 waffles.
- Slice a banana and place half of the slices on top.
- Spread the rest of the peanut butter on the other 2 waffles and place on top.
- Cut the other half of the banana into strips and decorate the top.
Such a easy and fun snack or breakfast for your little football fans! Here is my 3 year old with his fun Eggo Football Snack!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Eggo Waffle Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack”
My husband and I are huge football fans. My little guy isn't old enough to eat these but I'm sure I can whip them up for my hubby and he'll be delighted!
Love the footballs! Peanut Butter and Banana is one of my absolute favorite food combinations. Ya know when people ask if you were stranded on a deserted island what five foods would you want to have with you? Well for me peanut butter and bananas are on that list.Yum.
Thanks Beth! My stranded beach pick is Peanut Butter & Avocado…oh and Eggo waffles!:)