We came up with this fun Eggo Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack that takes just a few minutes to make. My boys loved these and they are SO easy!
We are Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo and our theme this week is football! We love football & we are huge Atlanta Falcons fans so we were excited to make these!
Eggo Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack Ingredients
- 4 Eggo Nutri Grain Honey Oat Waffles
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
How To Make Peanut Butter & Banana Football Snack
- Start out by toasting the Eggo waffles.
- Cut one of the waffles into a football shape using kitchen scissors.
- Use that piece as a guide to cut the rest.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of 2 waffles.
- Slice a banana and place half of the slices on top.
- Spread the rest of the peanut butter on the other 2 waffles and place on top.
- Cut the other half of the banana into strips and decorate the top.
Such a easy and fun snack or breakfast for your little football fans! Here is my 3 year old with his fun Eggo Football Snack!