We have the privilege of being Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo once again and will be sharing our fun Eggo ideas. These Monster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches are super easy to make and would make a fun Halloween treat as well!
Monster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 Eggo Homestyle Waffles
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Jumbo Marshmallows
- 10 Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Mini Green M&M’s
- 1 Green Twizzler
- White Cookie Icing
How to Make a Monster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
- Start out by toasting the Eggo waffles.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half at a angle using kitchen scissors and set aside.
- Cut 1 jumbo marshmallow in half. Attach the mini green M&M’s on the fronts using the white cookie frosting to look like eyes.
- Cut the green Twizzler in half. Cut one half in another half using kitchen scissors (for eye brows).
- Break a toothpick in half and poke each of them in the bottom of the 2 marshmallow halves.
- Poke a tooth pick in the other Twizzler half leaving the tips pointing out from the top and bottom.
- Place a jumbo marshmallow on top & set aside.
- Scoop a spoon full of the ice cream on one side of the Eggo waffle. Place the other waffle on top.
- Now you can decorate starting with attaching the eyes pressing down with the tooth picks.
- Place the Twizzlers halves on top of one of them for the eyebrows.
- Press on the mini marshmallow halves on the fronts of the ice cream for teeth.
Your kids will also have so much fun decorating these themselves. Let them get creative and make their own monsters using candy you have on hand! Here is one of my little scary monsters with his Monster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich!:)
Other Fun Eggo Recipes
- Goat Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- Monkey Banana Split with Eggos
- Chicken and Eggo Waffle Kabobs
- Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza