We came up with these fun Frankenstein Banana Yogurt Pops the other day. They are fun for the kids to make themselves and a great way to get them to eat a healthier treat.
My boys thought these were so funny! My little 3 year old had fun arranging the decorations on Frankenstein’s head.
Frankenstein Banana Yogurt Pops
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Container of Chobani LimeYogurt
- 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Assorted Candies
- Lollipop Sticks or Decorative Straws
How To Make Frankenstein and His Bride Pops
- Start out by cutting the top of one banana leaving a little more than half. This will be Frankenstein.
- Cut the tips off of the other banana for the bride.
- Put a couple of Tootsie Rolls in the microwave for 8 seconds to make them soft and cut off pieces to make eye brows and a mouth on the faces.
- Cut 2 mini marshmallows in half to make eyes.
- Line a small pan with wax paper. Poke your sticks in the bottom of the banana.
- Spread the lime yogurt around the bottoms leaving the top open.
- Melt the chocolate chips on low heat and then dip the tops in the chocolate to make the hair.
- Add white sprinkles on the brides hair.
- Add a heart sprinkle for the mouth and mini M&M’s for the nose and electrodes.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes until set.