It’s Waffle Wednesday and today our theme is Breakfast for Dinner! These Eggo Waffle Kabobs are so easy to make and a great twist on the breakfast for dinner menu.
We love being Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo and these are so easy to make and my boys absolutely loved them! These kabobs will be a regular in our house and great for breakfast or dinner!
Breakfast for Dinner Eggo Waffle Kabobs
- 3 Eggo mini homestyle waffles
- 2 eggs
- 2 sausage patties
- 1 frozen hash brown patty
- 1 kabob stick
- side of fruit (optional)
How To Make Eggo Kabobs
- Start out by beating 1 egg in a small bowl (like the one in our picture).
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Do the same for the other egg.
- Toast the mini Eggo waffles.
- Bake, microwave, or toast the hash brown patty according to package directions then cut it in half.
- Microwave or fry the sausages according to the package directions.
- Poke the kabob through the centers of each piece starting with a Eggo mini waffle and ending with a waffle.
Serve with fruit of your choice and you have a easy breakfast or dinner that the kids will love! Actually I will be making this for myself quite often as well!:)