Christmas morning is all about opening gifts and spending time with family! After the rush of waking up and seeing what Santa brought, everyone is sure to be hungry! This Holiday Breakfast Charcuterie Board is the perfect assortment of food for the holiday season. It contains waffles, fruits, bacon, sausage, candies, and more.
Holiday Breakfast Assortment
This recipe may require a few more ingredients than you use, but it is so simple to put together and the result is gorgeous! In just a few easy steps, you can have this assortment ready to devour in no time. This is kid-friendly and a great option for those not in the mood to make a considerable breakfast, especially during the rush of the holidays.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Waffles: You can make your own homemade waffles or use frozen ones.
Fruit: I use a variety of fruits including strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, oranges, and grapefruit.
Meat: I use bacon and sausage links or patties.
Baked Ingredients: I use a variety of baking ingredients including chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, banana nut muffins, and cinnamon rolls. I prefer the miniature kind unless you plan on making a massive board.
Toppings/Garnishes: For additional ingredients, you can include toppings for waffles like caramel, fudge, whipped cream, Christmas sprinkles, peppermint baking chips, cinnamon sticks, peppermint sticks, Lindt truffles, red & green M&M’s, and cinnamon roll baking chips. This will add more ingredients to choose from and make the board more presentable.
How To Make Holiday Breakfast Charcuterie Board
Step 1. Using a large board with edges, arrange empty bowls onto it and fill them with the caramel and fudge sauce. Arrange the largest ingredients on the board, for example, the waffles.
Step 2. Arrange the second largest item like the mini muffins and cinnamon rolls. Place all the meats in another section of the board. Then, arrange the fruit before garnishing and filling in the gaps with the additional ingredients.
Substitutions For Holiday Breakfast Charcuterie Board:
I am absolutely in love with everything on this board, but here are a few great options if you don’t have a certain ingredient or want to use something else.
- Instead of waffles, you can use pancakes or crepes!
- Use turkey bacon or sausage if needed.
- Any of your favorite fruit will work; grapes, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- If you plan on storing leftovers, it is best to store items in the original packaging if you can. Any cooked items can be placed in an airtight container and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reduce the chance of a mess, use miniature bowls or cups to hold certain ingredients.
- You can also use plastic wrap to cover the board so once you’re done eating you can store, remove it, and have a clean board to use once again.
More Charcuterie Recipes:
- Charcuterie Board
- Candy Cane Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
Holiday Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- 6 Waffles
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 2 Oranges sliced
- 1 Grapefruit sliced
- 1 cup Caramel
- 1 cup Fudge
- 6-7 Bacon strips
- 6-7 Breakfast sausage links
- 4-5 Mini muffins Chocolate Chip
- 4-5 Mini muffins Blueberry
- 4-5 Mini muffins Banana Nut
- 6-7 Mini Cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup Sprinkles Christmas
- ¼ cup Peppermint Baking Chips
- 4-5 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4-5 Peppermint Sticks
- 8-10 Lindt Truffles
- ¼ cup M&M’s Red & Green
- ¼ cup Cinnamon Roll Truffle Baking Chips
- Start with a large board, preferably using one with edges. Place empty bowls on the board and fill bowls with fudge and caramel. Add the largest items first to your board, such as your waffles.
- Then add the next largest items, mini muffins, and mini cinnamon rolls.Now add another section of your meat side items, bacon, and sausage.Add fruit onto the board and then add the garnishes and fill the holes
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.