This Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake is a rich chocolate/brownie cake batter with a peanut butter cheesecake filling, topped with a peanut butter glaze and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
Reese’s Bundt Cake
This Reese’s cake is so good! It is a combination of chocolate and brownie which makes it so moist and delectable. There is a simple and tasty peanut butter cheesecake filling which makes the recipe even more amazing. I love using the peanut butter drizzle and a ganache drizzle on top of the cake as well and decorating with Reese’s cups.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Chocolate: You will use a combination of chocolate cake mix and brownie cake mix to make the chocolatey batter. You will use semi-sweet chocolate chips to drizzle a ganache on top of the cake.
Peanut Butter: Add this to the batter to make the cake even more moist and smooth. Garnish and decorate with a peanut butter ganache and mini peanut butter cups.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use baking spray to grease a 10-cup bundt pan. Add the cake mix, brownie mix, egg, water, and oil into a large mixing bowl and combine. Look at the directions on each box to see what additional ingredients you need, they might be different from what the recipe calls for. Add 1/2 of the batter into the greased bundt pan.
Step 2. Add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and peanut butter into a medium mixing bowl and combine until smooth. Put spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture into the bundt pan. Pour the rest of the chocolate/brownie mixture on top before placing the bundt pan on a cookie sheet. Put into the oven for 50-60 minutes or test with a toothpick to check for doneness. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before flipping it onto a cooling rack to cool thoroughly. Prepare the topping once the cake is cooled.
Step 3. In a small heat-safe bowl, add in the heavy whipping cream and heat for 30-seconds in the microwave until hot. Put in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and allow it to sit to melt for 5 minutes. Mix and combine until fully incorporated and melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the cake. Add the peanut butter into a small heat-safe bowl and melt for 20-seconds before drizzling it on top of the cake. Decorate with chopped or whole mini Reese’s cups. Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake?
Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can leave this recipe at room temperature, but I recommend placing it in the fridge so it can last for up to a week.
Can I Freeze This Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake?
Yes! You can put these leftovers in an airtight container or freezer-safe Ziploc bag. When you store this recipe in the freezer, it will last up to 6 months.
More Bundt Cake Recipes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
- 1 15.25 oz. chocolate cake mix
- 1 18.3 oz. brownie mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 8 ounces package cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup peanut butter for garnish
- peanut butter cups Mini for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10-cup bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, brownie mix, egg, water, and oil. Check what ingredients your particular mixes call for as it might be a little different than what I listed. Just make sure to add the listed ingredients for both mixes that they call for on the back of the box.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture all around the bottom layer of the batter.
- Top the peanut butter mixture with the rest of the batter.
- Transfer your bundt pan to a baking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool heat up the heavy whipping cream in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute, you want the cream hot.
- To the cream add the chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir the chips and cream together until melted and shiny.
- Drizzle the chocolate ganache all over the top of the cake.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt your peanut butter for 20 seconds.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the top of the cake.
- Add chopped or whole mini reeses cups.