Pina Colada is a favorite flavor combination and this delicious Pina Colada Dump Cake is absolutely fabulous. It is so easy to make that you will love making it whether it is for a simple dessert or for friends and family.
Instant Pot Pina Colada Dump Cake
When you need a simple dessert to make, it doesn’t get much easier than this Pina Colada Dump Cake. Made in the Instant Pot, this dessert is ready in less than a half an hour. Topped with ice cream, this decadent dessert is amazing.
- Butter cake mix- Cake Mix is a way to save time when making dump cake.
- Cherry pie filling- Cherry pie filling goes perfectly with the crushed pineapple.
- Crushed pineapple- You want crushed rather than pineapple chunks.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the salt in the recipe.
- Toasted coconut- If you can not find toasted coconut, you can always toast it yourself.
- Vanilla Ice cream– You can also use your favorite ice cream flavor. Cherry ice cream tastes amazing.
- Maraschino cherries- Cherries are the perfect topping.
How to Make Instant Pot Pina Colada Dump Cake with Cherry
Mix together the pie filling and pineapple.
Melt the butter and add it to the fruit bowl. Then add the cake mix.
Stir everything together and add it to a baking dish, topped with foil.
Add 2 cups of water to the Instant Pot and then place the trivet inside.
Place the lid on top and set the time to 25 minutes on high pressure.
Do a natural release and then let the cake sit for 5 to 10 minutes to firm up.
Top with ice cream, toasted coconut, and cherries.
What Sized Cake Pan Fits an Instant Pot?
When you are making this cake in the Instant Pot you want to use a 7 or 8 inch cake pan. This might vary depending on the size of the pressure cooker.
Do I Need to Refrigerate This Dump Cake?
Whenever you make a cake that has fruit in it, you want to store it in the refrigerator. The fruit in the cake will spoil and this will cause the cake to go bad.
More Instant Pot Desserts
- Instant Pot Pound Cake
- IP Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Mango Cake Recipe
- IP Margarita Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Angel Food Cake with Toffee (3-ingredients)
Instant Pot Pina Colada Dump Cake with Cherry
- In a large bowl combine your cherry pie filling, pineapples and str yo combine.
- Melt your butter and add it to your fruit bowl along with your butter cake mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour your cake mixture into your baking dish and cover with foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into your Instant Pot and lower your cake mix filled dish on to a trivet.
- Put lid on, close steam valve.
- Set your Instant Pot to: manual, high pressure, for 25 minutes.
- Do a natural release.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes so it can firm up.
- Serve topped with ice cream, toasted coconut, and cherries
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.