If you are in the market for a fast recipe that tastes like it’s straight out of a restaurant, then I have the perfect recipe for you. This lemon Pepper Air Fryer Salmon is tasty, flaky, and simple to make. This will be a great new choice to share with your friends and family.
Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Salmon
This Lemon Pepper Salmon is super quick and easy to make! You will have a wonderful dish in just 15 minutes. There are not many ingredients for this recipe, and you may have many or all already in your household. This recipe is so simple, yet wonderfully flavored and may just become a favorite.
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Lemon juice- This will give your salmon a citrus flavor.
- Black peppercorns- These will need to be crushed to prepare.
- Mayonnaise- This will be mixed in with all the ingredients and coat the salmon before cooking.
- Horseradish- Be sure to buy the horseradish sauce and not straight horseradish.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Red pepper flakes- You will need to use crushed red pepper.
- Salmon- You can use fresh or frozen salmon.
How to Make Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Salmon
Add all your ingredients into a small bowl. Mix well using a fork or whisk.
Completely coat each piece of salmon with your mixture.
Set your salmon aside to sit in the sauce while setting your Air Fryer to 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
Evenly spray the basket with Pam or use olive oil to lightly coat the basket. Add in each portion, skin face down. Seal the fryer and throw out any leftover sauce.
Then, for 8-10 minutes at 370 degrees, cook your salmon, timing depends on the thickness of pieces. You can use a fork to flake it when it is done.
What Type of Salmon Should I Use?
For this Lemon Pepper Salmon Recipe, there is no specific salmon you need to use. There are many types of salmon you can use. The choice is yours to use whatever salmon is your favorite.
How do I Know Salmon is Cooked Through?
For this Lemon Pepper Salmon Recipe, it will all depend on the type of salmon you use. The thickness is what makes the cooking process take longer if you have thick pieces of salmon. But, using a fork when you think it is done, the salmon should become flakey.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Enchiladas
- Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons
- Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- Air Fryer Peach Hand Pie Recipe
Air Fryer Lemon-Pepper Salmon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish sauce
- pinch salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4- 6-8 oz salmon portions
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Use a fork or whisk to mix them well.
- Cover each salmon portion in the sauce, making sure each piece is completely coated.
- Let salmon sit in the lemon pepper sauce while preheating the basket at 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Lightly spray the basket with cooking spray, or brush a small amount of olive oil on the bottom of the basket. Place each portion, skin side down, in the prepared basket, and close the air fryer. (Discard any leftover sauce.)
- Cook the salmon at 370 degrees for 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon. It is done when you can flake it with a fork.