These amazing Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons are crazy good and not your ordinary dessert. Each wonton is a wonderful bite size desserts are perfect for any occasion. Your family and friends may just fall in love and be running to you for seconds.
Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons
These tiny Blueberry cheesecakes wontons are so incredible. It would be easy to eat an entire plate in one sitting. The ingredients are simple and the directions are easy to follow along with making this recipe quick to make. You can have this made in minutes and is perfect for any time after a meal or as a snack. Be sure to prints this recipe!
You will also want to check out our Air Fryer Apple Pie Wontons – delicious!
- Cream cheese – Best to use softened or at room temperature.
- Sugar- The best desserts always have sugar.
- Eggs– Have your eggs at room temperature.
- Vanilla– Always use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Blueberries– Best to use fresh berries, but can use frozen.
- Water– This will be the water mixed in with your cornstarch.
- Corn starch– This will be used as a thickening agent.
- Wonton Wrappers– This will be for the crispy outer layer.
- Powdered sugar – This will be sprinkled on top of your recipe.
- Spray cooking oil– Pam would be the best option to use.
How to make Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons
Clean your berries and dry with some paper towels.
Use a stand mixer and add cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and blend until smooth. Put the mixture in the fridge.
Put the berries, water, sugar and vanilla in a sauce pan. Allow the berries to cook on medium to high heat until they burst. Switch the heat to low. Add a bit of water to your starch using a tablespoon. Mix until it dissolves.
Add the mixture to your berries and turn the heat back up and mix until it is clear and thick.
Take off the heat and let it rest for 15 minutes to cool.
Place the opened wontons on parchment paper. Take the cheesecake mixture out of the fridge and add about a teaspoon amount to the middle of the wrapper.
Add the blueberry mixture on top. Melt your butter and brush on the ends of the wrapper and lift up the corners and pull to the middle and pinch closed to seal in the mixture. Put the wonton in the Air Fryer and spray evenly with the oil. Set the Fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 6 minutes.
Take out of the Air Fryer and serve on a plate or platter and dust some powdered sugar on top.
Serve and Dig in!
NOTE: Different Air Fryer’s cook at different levels of heat, or amount of time. If the wontons are not golden brown, and completely done when you remove the basket after the 6 minutes, place the basket back in the Air Fryer for 2 more minutes, or until golden brown. Regarding the blueberries; it should take about half an hour to cook the blueberries. give or take a few minutes. When they start to burst open, let them cook until all the blueberries have burst. Then follow the instructions above to finish them.
What Size Wonton Do I Use?
These Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons are the perfect bite sized dessert. And, to make them this way you will need the wrappers to be smaller in size. So, you want to make sure to get them smaller and not use the normal egg roll sized wrappers.
Can I Also Bake These in the Oven?
Cooking these Cheesecake Wontons is super fast and easy. And, cooking them in the Air Fryer helps the process of making these a lot faster. But, if you do not have an Air Fry, an oven will do just fine.
More Air Fryer Desserts
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Peach Hand Pie Recipe
- Strawberry Air Fryer Cheesecake
Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Wontons
- Wash the blueberries and dry on paper towels. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla, until smooth and creamy. Place cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator.
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, place the blueberries, water, sugar, and vanilla. Cook over medium high heat, until the blueberries burst. Turn heat to low. Mix a little water with the corn starch - about a Tablespoonful - stir the cornstarch until it dissolves in the water. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the blueberries, turn up the heat, and stir until the mixture becomes clear, thick, and gooey. Remove from heat, and cool for 15 minutes.
- Lay the Wonton wrappers out on a piece of Parchment paper. Remove the cheesecake mixture from the refrigerator, and place about a teaspoonful of the cheesecake mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Place a dollop of the thick blueberry mixture on top of the cheesecake. Melt 1/2 a stick of butter in the microwave, and with a pastry brush, brush the melted butter on the edges of the wonton wrapper, and pull the corners up and together in the middle of the wonton, pinching them to seal them. Place the wonton's in the Air Fryer, and spray them lightly with the Spray Cooking oil. Air fry on 400 degrees for 6 minutes. Remove from Air Fryer to a plate, or platter, and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.