It’s time to bring Disney right into your home to enjoy breakfast in the best way! This Mickey Mouse Waffles Breakfast Board is jam-packed with an assortment of multi-colored Mickey waffles with toppings, fruit, garnishes, and more.
Assorted Mickey Mouse Waffles Board
If you are a Disney fiend like I am, then you know it is a must to make this recipe at least once during the holiday season. There may be a lot of ingredients, but it is incredibly easy to put together and tastes even more delicious! This is a great option for the kiddos during Christmas morning or to bring to brunch with family and friends.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Waffles: You will need traditional waffles; half white and half green, chocolate waffles, red velvet waffles, chocolate chip waffles, and green traditional waffles. You can make Mickey waffles with this Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker.
Fruit: I like to use strawberries and blackberries, but you can use other fruit you like.
Toppings/Garnishes: For optional toppings on the waffles, I like to use syrup, whipped cream, Christmas sprinkles, peppermint baking chips, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peppermint sticks, red & green M&M’s, and Hershey kisses. This will not only give you more options for flavor but make the board more presentable.
How To Make Mickey Mouse Waffles Breakfast Board
Step 1. Prepare the variety of waffles needed for the board and set them aside. Using a large board with edges, place large bowls and fill them with the syrup and whipped cream. Arrange the waffles alternating the flavors onto the board.
Step 2. Arrange the small bowls onto the board and place your garnishes in them. Place the fruit onto the board making sure to separate the matching colors. Fill in the gaps using the baking chips, Hershey chocolate, and peppermint sticks.
Variations & Substitutions For Mickey Mouse Waffles Breakfast Board:
Here are a few options to make this board even more delicious or if you want to try an alternative ingredient than what is on the list:
- Instead of waffles, you can try making this recipe with colored pancakes.
- Use other fruits like raspberries or blueberries.
- If you want to can make a section to add meats like bacon or sausage links or patties.
- You can add caramel or fudge sauce to the board as well.
Tips & Tricks
- If you have any leftovers, place as many items in the original packaging as you can. Any cooked leftovers should be placed in an airtight container and stored in the fridge.
- If you have less or no ingredient on the list, you can just add more of another.
- To reduce the chance of a mess, use bowls to hold ingredients and if desired, you can wrap the board in plastic wrap.
More Mickey Recipes:
- Mickey Mouse Snowman Truffles
- Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies
- Minnie and Mickey Mouse Donuts
- Mickey Mouse Pretzels
Mickey Mouse Waffles Breakfast Board
- 2-3 Traditional Waffles ½ white and ½ green
- 2-3 Chocolate Waffles
- 2-3 Red Velvet waffles
- 2-3 Chocolate chip waffles
- 2-3 Traditional Waffles Green
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Syrup
- 1 cup Whip Cream
- Using a Mickey waffle maker, make your various waffle flavors, and set them to the side.
Building the board:
- Start with a large board, preferably using one with lite edges. Place empty large ramekins on the board and fill ramekins with syrup and whip cream.
- Add the waffles to your board next, rotating the flavors. Place the small ramekins on the board and fill them with garnishes. Then add the fruit next to the board, separating matching colors. Lastly add your baking chips, Hershey chocolate, and peppermint sticks