These amazing Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are one of the true wonders of the world. The saltiness of the caramel mixed in with the creamy cheesecake is an amazing flavor that you can enjoy with your family and your friends, as a go to recipe every time.
Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
This recipe for salted caramel cheesecakes is a simple and easy favorite because of its amazing flavor. This will definitely be your choice of a dessert for any special occasion you may have, maybe a Birthday, Christmas or even a Summer bash party with your closest friends. This recipe with its decadent flavor will be a perfect for any occasion.
If you love these mini cheesecakes, you are also going to love some of my other favorite mini cheesecake ideas like
- Graham cracker crumbs- This will be for the base crust of your cheesecake.
- Sugar- All good cheesecake has sugar.
- Unsalted butter- Use unsalted butter to control the salt in your recipe.
- Light brown sugar- Brown sugar adds a richer flavor than regular white sugar.
- Ground cinnamon- This will be to add more flavoring.
- Kosher salt- The salt combines well with the caramel for the most amazing flavor
- Flour- The flour is used to make the crumble on top of the cheesecakes.
- Cream cheese- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature and soften for the best results.
- Sour cream- Sour cream cuts through the richness of the cheesecakes.
- Pure vanilla extract- For best flavoring always use pure vanilla.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs for best results.
- Salted caramel sauce- This will be used to drizzle on top of your cheesecake.
How to Make Caramel Cheesecakes
Add cupcake liners to your cupcake pan and preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until combined.
Scoop the crust using 1 tablespoon into the cupcake liners.
Press the crust into your pan with a flat-bottomed cup to make a firm crust, then set aside.
Beat together until smooth and combined the sugar and cream cheese until using a standing mixer.
Mix in the sour cream, salted caramel sauce, vanilla, and salt until combined.
Using 1 egg at a time, beat your eggs until combined.
Using ½ tbsp, scoop the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
In the oven for 17-22 minutes bake your ingredients or until the edges are firm and a very light golden brown starts to form.
Allow to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
For crumble topping combine all ingredients into a medium bowl and mix ingredients.
Using your fingers, break up your ingredients together in your hands until combined and crumble like.
Top the cheesecake with the crumble and drizzle salted caramel sauce on top.
What Crust Do I Use for Mini Cheesecakes?
For these salted caramel cheesecakes you will be using a graham cracker crumb crust. You can use store bought crumbs or make your own by processing graham crackers.
Do These Mini Cheesecakes Need to Be Refrigerated
You will want to store these mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator. You can also store them in the freezer if you want to keep them on hand for a longer time.
More Delicious Cheesecake Bites
- Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Snickers Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bites
Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust ingredients
- ¾ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 C light brown sugar
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 C flour
- salted caramel sauce for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, salted caramel sauce, vanilla and salt until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined
- Scoop 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl
- Using your fingers, mix ingredients together until combined and crumble like
Topping the cupcake
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble
- Drizzle the sauce on top