Do you love to enjoy a tall glass of lemonade or pink lemonade on a hot day and also love cheesecake? Well, these Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Bites will hit the spot and always such a hit with everyone that tries them. A graham cracker crust, creamy lemonade cheesecake, lemon curd and topped with Whipped Cream!
Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Bites
This Pink Lemonade Cheesecake is so good! With a tangy and citrus twist to a normal cheesecake. All you need is a few lemon type ingredients such as lemon extract and lemon zest to get that punch of flavor in your cheesecake. And, then a few drops of pink food coloring for that beautiful color. You will definitely want to keep this recipe handy!
- Graham Crackers- These will be used for the base of your cheesecake.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Use cream cheese that is softened or at room temperature.
- Sugar- Every great desert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Sour Cream- This will cut the richness of the cheesecake and keep it from cracking.
- Lemon Extract- Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Lemon- Be sure to zest lemons before you juice them.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Egg- Use eggs at room temperature.
- Food Coloring- You will need this to be pink.
- Whipped Cream– This is an optional garnish as well as some lemon wedges.
- Lemon Curd– Use homemade or store bought.
How to Make Pink Lemonade Mini Cheesecake
Set the oven to 325 degrees and use liners to line a cupcake pan.
Add all the base ingredients into a medium bowl and combine.
Scoop the crust into the bottom of the prepared liners using a tablespoon.
Press the crust down to make a firm crust using a flat-bottomed cup.
Add the sugar and cream cheese into a bowl and use a hand mixer to combine until smooth.
Add in the sour cream, lemon, zest, and salt and combine.
One at a time add in your eggs and beat to combine.
Add in the pink food coloring to your desired color.
Use a tablespoon to add 3 spoonfuls of batter into the crusts.
Place the cheesecakes in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are stiff and light brown.
Take out of the oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Top with whipped cream and lemon wedges if desired and serve!
What is Pink Lemonade Flavor?
Pink Lemonade flavor for these Mini Cheesecakes is a very simple flavor. You may be surprised to know that pink is not apart of the flavor. The pink comes from the food coloring whereas the flavoring is mainly from the lemon zest and extract.
How Long is Cheesecake Good For?
The length of time that your pink lemonade cheesecakes are good for depends on how you store them. It will not last as long outside at room temperature as it will if it is in the fridge. Placing in the fridge in a sealed container will allow the cheesecake to last for about 6-8 days.
Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Bites
Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure lemon extract
- 1 large lemon zested
- 2 drops of pink food coloring
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh whipped cream and lemon wedges for topping
- Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined
- Set aside
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, lemon, lemon zest, and salt until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined
- Mix in the pink food coloring
- Scoop 3 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge
- After the cheesecake has cooled, top with 1 tbsp of lemon curd on top
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and a lemon wedge
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.