No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are my absolute favorite! It’s like a Reese’s in bar form and so EASY to make using just 5 ingredients. These bars are highly requested for the holidays, but we love to make them all year long.
We love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. We’ve got a TON of awesome recipes that you may also love like our popular Peanut Butter Balls, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cups, Peanut Butter Banana Bites, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. If you love PB like we do, you are in luck.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
There is no better combo than chocolate and peanut butter and these bars are the perfect blend of both. They are always a must for our holiday cookie tray. Everyone always raves about these and they take minutes to make. The best part…there is NO BAKING needed! Just a quick 15 minute prep with only 5-ingredients for these delicious bars!
Ingredients you will need:
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Peanut Butter – Creamy is best because chunky is difficult to mix.
- Chocolate Chips – We use semi-sweet but if you like dark chocolate, dark works great as well.
- Powdered Sugar – Sifted. If you’re in a pinch without a sifter, you can whisk the powdered sugar to try and get rid of any lumps.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – You can grab the crumbs already in the box or you can just make your own if you have some crackers already at home.
- Butter – melted.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Mix the graham crackers, sugar, peanut butter and butter.
- Spread the mixture into a square, lined pan.
- Melt chocolate chips with some more peanut butter.
- Pour the chocolate over the first layer.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set up.
Can I use other nut butters and different chocolates instead?
Yes! Feel free to substitute your preferred nut butter: almond, cashew, sunflower seed, etc… Just make sure it’s smooth enough to mix easily. Chunky peanut butter would work as well if you want some texture.
You can also use milk or dark chocolate in place of semi-sweet. They are all delicious. We just prefer semi-sweet.
You can add sprinkles on top in a coordinating color for a festive look for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day, etc… These are a wonderful treat any time of year.
Make a big batch and freeze these peanut butter bars for up to 2 months in advance— thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Sifting the powdered sugar will eliminate any clumps, so make sure you sift!
Other Chocolate Peanut Butter Desserts:
Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
No-Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
4-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 8 sheets)
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir. Add in 1 1/4 cup of peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spread peanut butter mixture in the pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the 3 Tbsp. of peanut butter in the microwave for 1 minute. Melt additionally for 30 seconds if needed until melted, and spread on top of the graham cracker mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Allow the bars to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cut into squares, and serve.
These are so good that you will want to make a double batch!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
7 comments on “No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars”
What is 8 sheets of Graham cracker crumbs ? Never heard of that. How does that work with cups.?
I believe she was referring to whole graham crackers (sheets) which you could crush & make your own crumbs. I’m with you- the box of graham cracker crumbs is so much easier for baking.
If I doubled the recipe could I use a 9×13 pan?
Sure. It will be a bit thicker, but that’s okay.
Great recipe delicious
These recipes are so good, yet simple. Love them!