These Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies are irresistible! So easy to make and wonderfully decadent, these brownies are sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
I am a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic and love putting these two ingredients together to create the most amazing recipes EVER. Desserts like my famous Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies (unREAL!), or my most favorite dessert in the entire world, my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecakes…hungry yet?
Today we’re talking brownies. Not just any brownies – NO! We’re talking Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies that are so moist and rich and so totally decadent that you’re going to want a glass of milk to enjoy right along with it. That’s my kind of brownie 🙂
I started with one of my all time favorite brownie recipes, Triple Chocolate Cherry Brownies, and made a few tweaks marshmallows, peanut butter chips, ya, know, I made it better.
I don’t know if you bake with marshmallows a lot but they do incredible things to these brownies. Little sugar-lined caves appear throughout the brownies and they are a treat for sure! If they happen to be up top…then they’re bound to get filled with the richest frosting made with milk chocolate chips and peanut butter. Just two ingredients!
Off to the fridge for the frosting to chill and then voila! You’ve got the richest brownies evah just ready to be inhaled!
You can also find me on:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin’
Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate chips about 1 cup
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Let paper extend over two sides for easy removal of brownies.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and butter together in a microwave safe container. Heat on high for 30 second, stir. Repeat. Let sit for a few minutes and stir again. Chocolate should be smooth and completely melted. If not, heat on 50% power for in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Mix in salt and vanilla extract. Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour just until combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chocolate chips, marshmallows, and semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center has set.
- Cool brownies completely on a wire rack.
- Combine milk chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe container. I use a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Heat on high for 30 second, stir. Repeat. Let sit for a few minutes and stir again. Chocolate should be smooth and completely melted. If not, heat on 50% power for in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Pour over the top of cooled brownies and gently spread.
- Place brownies in the refrigerator until frosting has set up, about 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
For all cookie recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
Have a great day!