These Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies are irresistible! So easy to make and wonderfully decadent, this brownie recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Hi! I’m Trish from Mom On Timeout! Today I’m taking over Jill’s blog and sharing one of my favorite treats of all time – brownies!
I am a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic and love putting these two ingredients together to create the most amazing recipes EVER. Desserts like Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pound Cake (unREAL!), or my most favorite dessert in the entire world, Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls…hungry yet?
Watch The Recipe Video!
- Chocolate: you will need three types of chocolate. Bittersweet, semi-sweet and milk chocolate.
- Peanut Butter: creamy peanut butter and peanut butter chips are used in this recipe.
- Dry ingredients – all-purpose flour and salt.
- Marshmallows – you will need miniature marshmallows.
- Flavoring – vanilla extract gives a nice flavor to these brownies.
- Sugar – granulated sugar.
- Eggs – two eggs are needed.
- Butter – you will use unsalted butter.
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Today we’re talking brownies. Not just any brownies – NO! We’re talking Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies that are so moist and rich and so totally decadent that you’re going to want a glass of milk to enjoy right along with it. That’s my kind of brownie 🙂
I started with a basic brownie recipe and made a few tweaks marshmallows, peanut butter chips, ya, know, I made it better.
I don’t know if you bake with marshmallows a lot but they do incredible things to these brownies. Little sugar-lined caves appear throughout the brownies and they are a treat for sure! If they happen to be up top…then they’re bound to get filled with the richest frosting made with milk chocolate chips and peanut butter. Just two ingredients!
Off to the fridge for the frosting to chill and then voila! You’ve got the richest brownies evah just ready to be inhaled!
Other Delicious Brownie Recipes:
- BEST Brownie Recipe
- Dr Pepper Brownies
- Nutter Butter Brownies
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate chips about 1 cup
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Let paper extend over two sides for easy removal of brownies.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate and butter together in a microwave safe container. Heat on high for 30 second, stir. Repeat. Let sit for a few minutes and stir again. Chocolate should be smooth and completely melted. If not, heat on 50% power for in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Mix in salt and vanilla extract. Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour just until combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chocolate chips, marshmallows, and semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center has set.
- Cool brownies completely on a wire rack.
- Combine milk chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe container. I use a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Heat on high for 30 second, stir. Repeat. Let sit for a few minutes and stir again. Chocolate should be smooth and completely melted. If not, heat on 50% power for in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Pour over the top of cooled brownies and gently spread.
- Place brownies in the refrigerator until frosting has set up, about 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
4 comments on “Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies”
Just a great recipe. I love the way you have explain the recipe (step by step). I hope , I can make this properly with your provided instruction. Thank you very much.
These look so yummy
This really look so yummy and I will defiantly going to try it this evening. Thanks for sharing.
These look so yummy!!!!!! <3