Do your family and friends love eating desserts? Whether that be, cookies, pie, cake, and more. Well, this No-bake Christmas Cheesecake recipe may just become a favorite in your household. This super creamy, smooth, and melt in your mouth recipe is so good!
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
If you want a dessert to blow away the competition, then this is the one! This No-bake Christmas Cheesecake is so easy to make and is even more fun to decorate. This recipe is so amazing and you don’t need to even bake it! While you wait for this delicious cheesecake to be done in the freezer, you can wrap presents, spend time with family, and more.
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
How to Make a No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
Use a food processor to pulse the graham crackers into crumbs. Add the butter into a heat-safe bowl and melt. Combine the crumbs and sugar and whisk together. Add the butter into the crumbs and combined.
Use parchment paper to line a 9-inch spring-form pan, push in the crumb mixture to the bottom of the pan and then, place into the freezer. Add the cream cheese and greek yogurt into a standing mixer and blend on medium speed. Pour in the sugar, vanilla, creamer and mix well until combined. Use a spatula to scrape the excess batter off the side and blend again until smooth. Add in the heavy cream, just a few drops, and 1/3 of the powdered sugar, and blend once more on low. Continue going back and forth between the heavy cream and sugar and scraping the sides until fully combined and smooth.
Assembling the Cheesecake
Separate the batter into thirds and keep 1/3 of the batter in the bowl. Put the bowl with the white cheesecake in the fridge. In another bowl, add the green food gel and mix until fully incorporated, keep adding drops until the desired color is met. Then, add the red food coloring into the mixing bowl, use about 10 drops until the desired color you want. It takes a good amount of red coloring to reach a bright red color. Take the pan out of the freezer, and add the red batter to the pan, and put back in the freezer. Freeze for 4 hours.
When the time is up, take the pan out again and add the white batter in the pan and then, place it back in the freezer again. Let the layers set for about 3 hours and then, once again take out and add the green batter on top of the white layer. Put the pan back in the freezer, and leave it overnight.
(If you’re making this a couple of days ahead, let the Cheesecake sit overnight in the freezer, and then cover with Parchment paper, and Foil.)
Take the cheesecake out of the freezer, and take the cheesecake out. Add the frosting into the pastry bag using a fluted tip, use the piping bag to pipe dollops of frosting onto the cheesecake. Add in two rows. Sprinkle the Christmas sprinkles on top of the finished cheesecake. Slice into 2-inch pieces and Enjoy!
What Crust Should I Use?
The crust that is best for this recipe is the one used in the recipe. It is very simple to put together and fits the best. You only need a few ingredients to make the No-bake cheesecake.
Can I Make This Into Mini Cheesecakes?
It is possible to make this No-bake cheesecake into a smaller version. You will need to change all of the measurements for this recipe or make enough crust to use all the batter. Either way, they will be the same delicious cheesecake.
Other Christmas Cakes you will Love:
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- 2 sleeves of Graham crackers - crushed
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 4 packages of Cream Cheese - 8-ounce packages - Softened
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Red Food Coloring Gel
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Christmas Mix Sprinkles - see link
- 1 container of Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting
- Place the Graham Crackers in a food processor and pulse into crumbs. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in a bowl, and add the sugar, and stir well. Pour the melted butter into the crumbs, and stir well to coat. Line the bottom of a 9-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in the Spring-form pan, and press firmly into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and Greek Yogurt, and mix on medium speed until blended. Add the sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Coffee Creamer, and mix until blended. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend until smooth. Add a few drops of the Heavy Cream, and about 1/3 of the powdered sugar, and blend on low. Continue until you've added all the powdered sugar, alternating with the cream. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend again until all ingredients are blended smooth.
- Divide Cheesecake batter in thirds, leaving 1/3 of the batter in the mixing bowl. Place one of the bowls with the white cheesecake in the refrigerator. In the other bowl, add several drops of the Green Food Coloring Gel, and stir until completely blended. Add more drops until the desired color is reached. and place the bowl in the refrigerator. In the mixing bowl, add the Red Food Coloring Gel, about 10 drops at a time, until the desired color of red cheesecake batter is reached. It takes quite a bit of red food coloring gel to achieve the dark red cheesecake color, so you'll have to use quite a bit, and that's typical.
- Remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer, and pour the Red layer of Cheesecake batter into the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer. Allow freezing for 4 hours. After 4 hours, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the white layer of cheesecake on top of the Red Layer, and place it back in the freezer. Allow 3 hours for the red and white layers to set, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the Green layer of Cheesecake batter on top of the White layer. Place the Spring-form pan back in the freezer, and leave overnight.
- (If you're making this a couple of days ahead, let the Cheesecake sit overnight in the freezer, and then cover with Parchment paper, and Foil.)
- Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the freezer, and remove the Spring-form from the pan. Place the Vanilla Frosting in a Pastry bag with a large fluted tip, and pipe dollops of frosting around the edge of the Cheesecake, in two rows. Add the Christmas Sprinkle Mix on top of the Frosting, and the top of the Cheesecake. Cut in 2-inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!
- Pastry bag
- Frosting Tip
- 9 inch Spring-form pan