It doesn’t get any better than this incredible No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. Easy and delicious, this is a must make Fall dessert. The perfect pumpkin flavor with a creamy topping, this easy pumpkin pie is always a huge hit with everyone.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
It is Pumpkin time and we all will get our bake on this season! This is the best time to whip out your baking gear and make something tasty for you and anyone else you know. This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is the best recipe to start off with because it is super simple and full of flavor. With pumpkin being the go-to flavor in Fall, you may also want to try and make additional recipes like these Pumpkin Gingerbread Whoopie Pies or this Pumpkin Pecan Pie Recipe.
- Graham Crackers- These will be crushed and used for the base.
- Sugar- This sugar is always used in the best dessert recipes.
- Cream Cheese- Use this softened or at room temperature.
- Cool Whip- This will be added on top of the finished pie.
- Pumpkin Puree- Be sure to grab the pumpkin puree and not pumpkin filling.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- This will add additional pumpkin flavoring.
- Nutmeg- This will add an incredible aroma to the cheesecake.
- Pudding- You will need vanilla pudding mix for this recipe.
- Milk- You can choose between whole or 2%.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
To start, add the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes using a spatula or hand mixer until smooth.
First, add the sugar in slowly and combine for another 1-2 minutes.
Secondly, add in the 8oz whipped cream and use a spatula to mix until combined.
Next, separate the batter into two different pie crusts and use a spatula to evenly spread out.
Pumpkin Pie Layer:
To begin, in a medium bowl, add the pudding mix and milk and whisk until thick and combined.
First, using a whisk, mix in the pumpkin puree and spices until smooth.
Secondly, divide the pumpkin layer in half and place each portion on top of each of the cream cheese layers and use a spatula to spread out evenly.
Thirdly, use the rest of the cool whip and add on top using the spatula to evenly spread out.
Next, if desired, you can top the recipe with a bit of ground cinnamon.
Finally, place the recipe in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set or until you are ready to eat.
Serve and Enjoy!
Can you freeze pumpkin cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze a no-bake cheesecake. Freezing a cheesecake will allow the recipe to last longer. If you decide to freeze your recipe, then you will need to wrap it in plastic wrap with another layer of foil.
What is the difference between pumpkin pie filling and pumpkin puree?
There is a big difference between pumpkin filling and puree. Pumpkin Filling is a blend of pumpkin and additional flavors like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and more. Whereas Pumpkin Puree is just the skin of the pumpkin.
More Pumpkin Pie Recipes:
- Pumpkin Pie Croissants with Maple Glaze
- Get Some Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches for Fall
- Fireball Whiskey Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 premade graham cracker crust
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese- softened
- 2 8 oz. containers cool whip-thawed
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3.4 oz. vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- Using a spatula or hand mixer, cream the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Slowly pour in sugar and mix for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold in 8 oz. whipped cream until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture between the two pie crusts and smooth using an offset spatula.
- Mix the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl and whisk until thickened.
- Add the pumpkin puree and spices and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Spoon half the pumpkin mixture over top the cream cheese layer of each pie. Smooth with an offset spatula.
- Top each pie with half of the remaining cool whip and smooth.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, or at least 3-4 hours to allow to set.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake”
Love it! We omitted the crust & used a sugar substitute for a lower calorie & carb version. It was fantastic Thank you.