Oreo is one of my favorite flavorings! Oreo can be made into a ton of desserts, and if you love Oreos too, then you will want this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. This is a no-bake cheesecake, which means it can be made in no time and is great for any occasion.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo cheesecake is so easy and delicious. Cheesecake contains a cream cheese filling with an Oreo crust. This recipe is creamy, soft, and will just melt in your mouth. Cheesecake can be topped with your choice of chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and Oreos. No-Bake recipes are the best kind of recipes. So, if you want another recipe to enjoy, make this Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake) or this Swiss Cake Roll Cheesecake (No-Bake).
- Oreos- These will be used for your base crust.
- Butter- You will need salted butter for this recipe.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- You will need softening, or room temperature cream cheese.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is perfect for homemade icing.
- Vanilla- Use the pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Cool Whip- This will be used in your filling.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Heavy Cream- This will help with your consistency.
- Whipped Cream– This will be used as an optional garnish.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
To start, place the Oreos into a food processor and pulse until the Oreos turn into fine crumbs. Then, put in the melted butter and salt and combine.
Secondly, use a flat bottom cup to press the crumbs into a 10-inch springform pan, and up the sides.
Thirdly, add the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt into a large bowl or standing mixer with a fitted paddle attachment and combine, until light and fluffy.
Next, using a spatula, fold in the Cool Whip. Then, add in the crushed Oreos and combine again until almost no white streaks remain.
After, add the filling into the prepared crust, and use a spatula to evenly spread out.
Now in a medium heat-safe bowl, place the chocolate chips, and heavy cream into the microwave for 45 seconds to melt. Next, use a whisk to combine.
Once you have combined place into the microwave for another 15 seconds until completely melted. Then, let the ganache sit for 15 minutes at room temperature.
To finish, add the ganache on top of the cheesecake filling and place it into the fridge to chill for 6 hours before serving.
Finally, you can top with your choice of whipped cream or Oreos or both.
Can I Freeze No-Bake Cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze this no-bake cheesecake. Place the cheesecake into an airtight container. Finally, keeping this recipe in the freezer will also help with a longer shelf life.
How long does it take to soften cream cheese?
Leaving the cream cheese on the counter to reach room temperature will take approximately 30 minutes to soften. You can hurry the process by cutting the cream cheese into squares.
More No-Bake Recipes:
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 28 Oreos
- 6 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ½ teaspoon salt option – see notes
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Add the 28 Oreos for the crust to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add in the melted butter and salt and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the crust mixture to a 10-inch springform pan and press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. I find that a flat bottomed and sided drinking glass helps with this.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and fold in the cool whip followed by the crushed Oreos and mix until combined and hardly any white streaks remain. The mixture will have a grayish tint to it.
- Transfer the filling to the crust and spread out evenly and gently.
- Add the chocolate chips and heavy cream to a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, whisk together the ganache, microwaving for an additional 15 seconds if needed for the chocolate to fully melt. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cooled ganache over the top of the cheesecake filling then refrigerate for at least 6 hours before slicing and serving.
- Top with whipped cream and Oreos for garnish, if desired.