White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge (3-ingredients)
Fudge has so many variations and I haven’t been able to find one that I didn’t devour! This White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge is just another example of a great recipe.
Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge
This Cranberry Fudge is a combination of smooth delicious chocolate and sweet cranberries. This recipe is so simple to make and only uses three ingredients. Similar to our White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge. You can be enjoying this recipe in no time because it is so easy! If fudge is a dessert that you enjoy, you may also want to try out this Pink Marshmallow Fudge or this other tangy Lemon Fudge Recipe.
- Chocolate Morsels- You will need White chocolate for this recipe.
- Frosting- You will need a cream cheese frosting for this recipe.
- Cranberries- These will need to be dried to add to the batter.
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
To start, use parchment paper to line an 8-inch square pan. Set aside.
Secondly, in a medium bowl, add the chocolate morsels and melt for 2-3 minutes in the microwave until smooth and creamy. Mix for every 30-second increment.
Thirdly, open the cream cheese frosting and melt on high for 45 seconds in the microwave until fully melted.
Next, add the chocolate, frosting, and a cup of cranberries into a bowl and mix to combine.
In addition, add the fudge batter into the prepared pan and use a spatula to spread evenly.
Furthermore, sprinkle the rest of the cranberries on top.
To finish, place the fudge in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
Finally, slice into squares (1-inch), serve, and enjoy!
How to store Cranberry Fudge?
You can store it in an air-tight container to hold in moisture so it does not dry out. You can place the recipe into the fridge or freezer. Keeping the recipe in the freezer will allow it to last longer.
How do you harden Fudge?
You can harden fudge by chilling the recipe in the fridge. To harden fudge, you will need to allow it to chill for at least 3 hours in the fridge. The cold and length of time will allow the recipe to set.
More Fudge Recipes:
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Can Cream Cheese Frosting 16 ounces
- 1 ½ Cups Dried Cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the morsels in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate is smooth and creamy. Pause to stir every 30 seconds during this step.
- Be sure to remove the lid and foil of the frosting can before placing it in the microwave on high for 45 seconds or until fully melted.
- Combine the chocolate, frosting, and 1 cup of cranberries. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Evenly spread the mixture and top with the remaining cranberries.
- Chill for 3 hours or until fully set.
- Cut into 1-inch squares, serve, and enjoy!