Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? Especially when it’s a delicious cup of candy corn-infused cocoa, like these Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs. With this recipe, you’ll get to enjoy the flavors of both Halloween and fall at the same time! The perfect Halloween Hot Chocolate.
Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs
Candy Corn is a type of candy that is not a go-to for many people. But, I think these Halloween Hot Chocolate Bombs will do the trick…or treat! These Cocoa Bombs are packed with delicious ingredients such as mini marshmallows, white chocolate, and hot cocoa mix. With all these flavors, you can have a tasty Halloween treat that everyone is sure to enjoy. Don’t stop there though! Be sure to test out other cocoa bombs recipes like these Ice Cream Cone White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs or these fun and colorful Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs.
Ingredients You Will Need:
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Chocolate- You will need white melting chocolate for this recipe.
- Hot Cocoa Mix- This will be added into the middle of the bombs.
- Marshmallows– You will need mini marshmallows to fit into the bombs.
- Candy Corn– These will be an additional ingredient that goes in the bombs.
- Hot Milk– This will be used to melt the cocoa bombs and reveal what they contain.
- Silicone Mold– This will be used to shape the cocoa bombs.
- Food Coloring Gel– You will need yellow and orange food gel, not the liquid.
- Whipping Cream– This will be an optional ingredient to top your hot cocoa.
How to Make Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs
To start, add the white chocolate into two separate bowls.
First, you will use the food coloring gel to tint one of the bowls, orange, and the other bowl yellow.
Secondly, you will fill one 6-cup, mold, full of orange chocolate, and the other with yellow.
Thirdly, you will place the molds into the freezer for 20 minutes to chill.
In addition, you’ll get together, all of your ingredients including the hot chocolate candy corn marshmallows, and whipped cream.
Next, you will take the molds out of the freezer and begin removing the chocolate cups.
Assembling the Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs:
To begin, you will place a small nonstick pan on the stove to heat, and using one of the molds, you will place it onto the pan and melt the edge of the mold slightly, then take off the heat. This process should only take about 3 seconds.
First, you will add the cocoa mix, candy corn, and marshmallows into the cup.
Secondly, you will grab another chocolate cup and melt the edge slightly for about 3 seconds. Then, place on top of the cup filled with your ingredients. Continue this process until you have made 6 cocoa bombs.
First, you will need to layout a piece of parchment paper and place each of the bombs on it.
Secondly, using the white chocolate drizzle a little on top of each of the cocoa bombs and top with candy corn. In addition, allow the bombs to sit and harden for 30 mins.
Once you have made all of your cocoa bombs, you can heat up a cup of milk.
Next, you can add a cocoa bomb into your preferred glass or mug and top with a cup of heated milk.
Finally, you can watch your cocoa bomb melts away and reveal all of the ingredients. You will want to mix and top with whipped cream and more candy corn.
How to Store?
Storing these cocoa bombs is as simple as placing them in an airtight container and popping them in the fridge. Although, these are so good that you may not have any left to store after devouring them. You can store these in the fridge or freezer for up to 3 months!
What Does Candy Corn Taste Like?
Candy Corn is a blend of a few different flavors that are a perfect fit for the fall season. Infused in candy corn are flavors like Honey, Vanilla, butter, and the sweet taste of sugar. Candy corn melts in your mouth and is one of my favorite candies to eat!
More Cocoa Bombs Recipes:
- St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Conversation Heart Cocoa Bombs
- Rum Chata Hot Cocoa Bombs
Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 16 Ounces of White Melting Chocolate - Chips or Almond Bark
- 2 packets of Hot Cocoa Mix - about 1 heaping teaspoon in each Cocoa bomb
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows - about 5 to each Cocoa Bomb
- One package of Candy corn
- 6 cups of Hot Milk
- 1 set of Silicone Molds
- Melted White Chocolate to drizzle on top
- Food Coloring Gel - yellow and orange
- whipped cream optional
- Begin by melting white chocolate and then dividing it into two bowls.
- Tint one bowl of white chocolate orange and the other bowl yellow.
- Fill one mold (6 cups) with orange chocolate and the other mold with yellow chocolate.
- Place in the freezer and let them set up for 20 minutes.
- Gather hot chocolate, candy corn, marshmallows, and whipped cream.
- Remove from the freezer and remove the chocolate cups from the mold.
- Heat a small nonstick pan, place one cup in the pan, slightly melt the edge and remove from pan, about 3 seconds.
- Fill that cup with cocoa, candy corns, and marshmallows, set aside.
- Melt the edge of another cup, about 3 seconds, and place on top of the cup you just filled with cocoa.
- Repeat until you have made all 6 cocoa bombs.
- Set each bomb onto a piece of parchment paper and drizzle with white chocolate, then stick candy corn on top and let sit for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, heat one cup of milk, place one hot cocoa bomb in a mug, and pour one cup of hot milk over the top.
- Each cocoa bomb will dissolve and cocoa will melt in the warm milk. stir, top with whipped cream and candy corn. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.