Penguin Apple Fruit Snack
We came up with this fun Penguin Apple Fruit Snack and this is so easy to make! A great way to get the kids to eat a healthy winter afternoon snack.
Penguin Fruit Snack
- 1 Dark Red Apple
- 1 Baby Carrot
- 1 Raisin
- Cut a heart shape from the front of the apple using a knife.
- Cut out the wings from the piece you cut out.
- Shape the wings using a knife & attach on the sides using toothpicks.
- Cut the beak & feet from a baby carrot.
- Cut a raisin in half & press on the front for the eyes.
If you like our Penguin Apple Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other fun Silly Snacks HERE!