We came up with this fun Penguin Apple Fruit Snack and this is so easy to make! A great way to get the kids to eat a healthy winter afternoon snack.
I love coming up with fresh fruit snack ideas for my boys and they love animals made from fruit. We like to keep the ingredients simple with staples you already have at the house. We’ve made so many over the years and we always have a good time creating them. Get your kids involved in making this and get their imaginations moving to create something new as well!
Penguin Apple Snack Ingredients
- 1 Dark Red Apple
- 1 Baby Carrot
- 1 Raisin
How To Make a Penguin Apple Fruit Snack
- Cut a heart shape from the front of the apple using a knife.
- Cut out the wings from the piece you cut out.
- Shape the wings using a knife and attach on the sides using toothpicks.
- Cut the beak and feet from a baby carrot.
- Cut a raisin in half and press on the front for the eyes.