Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are an easy dinner that everyone in the family will love. You can make these quick, toss them in the oven for 15 minutes and supper is on the table!
As a busy mom I love having new quick dinner ideas to try. We love Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta and if you really love meals that are on the table fast, you’ll definitely want to see these Instant Pot Recipes.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
You can customize these yummy sliders along the way! Keep the basic ingredients of sauce, pepperoni and cheeses and add in olives, jalapenos, mushrooms, onions or peppers. You can use different types of cheeses as well like a spicy pepper jack or swiss. Make these your own!
Layer your ingredients on your favorite rolls and make sure to top them with butter and Italian spices. It tastes just like pizza crust!
Making Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
These are not only a great dinner idea but a perfect snack for a party! We plan on making these for the Super Bowl this year along with Hawaiian Pizza Sliders.
We like to set out a side of marinara sauce and ranch dressing for dipping, too. So yummy!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- one 12-count package rolls sliced in half ( still connected as a whole unit )
- 1 cup Spicy marinara sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 5- ounce package mini pepperoni.
- 1/2 cup black olives - drained
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Set to the side
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms.
- You want to keep them connected.
- Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls on the baking pan.
- Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
- Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese and colby jack all over, on top of the sauce.
- Evenly layer the 1/2 of the pepperoni over the cheese.
- Repeat steps.
- Finely add your black olives.
- Add the top of rolls to your bottom rolls.
- Set to the side.
- To a small microwave safe bowl, add the butter melt on high for 1 minute.
- Add the oregano, garlic salt, parsley, and whisk to combine.
- Add the butter mixture on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the rolls.
- Bake covered for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve immediately.