Made with a homemade alfredo sauce, rotisserie chicken, bacon, and ranch seasoning, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is loaded with flavor. It’s a quick and easy pasta bake that can be made in just 30 minutes – perfect for those busy weeknights!
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake
Pasta, whether it’s slightly spicy Cajun chicken pasta as a main course or a creamy pasta salad as a side, has long been one of my go-to’s for easy dinners.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is no exception and a new family favorite. It’s loaded with incredible flavor, thanks to the homemade alfredo sauce, two types of cheese, bacon, and ranch seasoning. Once each individual part of the recipe is cooked on the stovetop, they’re layered in a casserole pan and baked to cheesy perfection.
From start to finish, this pasta bake comes together in just 30 minutes. Rotisserie chicken helps to keep things super easy and cut down on prep time. This was a meal made for those busy weeknights!
What You’ll Need
This chicken bacon ranch alfredo pasta is made with a handful of obvious ingredients, like bacon, chicken, and pasta, plus an easy homemade alfredo sauce. Scroll down to the recipe card for measurements.
- Bacon – Regular bacon is perfect for this recipe. No need for thick-cut bacon, though you can use it if you want to.
- Chicken – I use rotisserie chicken to keep this pasta bake simple but you can also use cooked chicken breast.
- Olive oil
- Ranch seasoning mix – The dry seasoning mix helps to give the ranch flavor to the pasta.
- Pasta – I used rotini but any short pasta will do.
- Cheddar – I used both mozzarella and cheddar cheese for a variety of flavors but whatever shredded cheese you have will work.
- Italian parsley – Fresh parsley makes a great garnish to pull the dish together.
- Butter – Used for the sauce.
- Heavy cream – The base of the homemade alfredo sauce.
- Parmesan – Freshly grated parmesan is key! Avoid the stuff in the green can.
- Salt & pepper
Can I Use A Jar Of Alfredo Sauce?
Yes. While this homemade alfredo sauce is super easy and requires just a few ingredients, you can easily substitute your favorite jar of alfredo sauce instead.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This easy, cheesy pasta comes together in just a handful of easy steps.
- Make the alfredo sauce. Cook the garlic in melted butter until fragrant, then gradually whisk in the heavy cream. Whisk constantly until fully incorporated, then stir in the parmesan. Once it’s thickened slightly, set it aside.
- Cook the bacon. Prepare the bacon as desired. We like to make air fryer bacon.
- Prepare the chicken. Shred the cooked chicken and shake it in a Ziploc bag with the ranch seasoning.
- Cook the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well.
- Assemble the pasta bake. Transfer the pasta to the baking dish, then layer with chicken and alfredo sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Bake. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy. Serve immediately, topped with parsley.
Can I Make This On The Stovetop?
To prepare this chicken bacon ranch pasta completely on the stovetop, stir the cheese into the alfredo sauce until melted. Then add the pasta, chicken, and bacon. Stir until combined and then enjoy.
Recipe Tips & Variations
Here are a few tips for making this chicken bacon ranch alfredo pasta, as well as a few easy variations.
- Add some veggies. To turn this into a complete meal, stir in some diced tomatoes or frozen veggies just before baking. Spinach is also an option.
- Cook the pasta just to al dente. Since the pasta will be baked as well, be sure not to overcook it or you’ll end up with a mushy pasta bake.
- Swap out the meat. Feel free to use sausage or ham in place of the chicken if desired.
Enjoy this easy chicken bacon ranch casserole on its own or with a veggie and bread. We really love making the copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls when we have this and honey butter corn is a great veggie side to turn this into a complete meal. A green side salad is also a quick and easy option.
How to Store & Reheat Leftovers
Leftover chicken bacon ranch pasta can be stored in the fridge. Cover the casserole pan tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container. Leftovers will last for about 3 days.
Reheat individual servings in the microwave or pop the entire dish in the oven. I recommend covering it to avoid burning the cheese.
More Easy Pasta Dinners:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 rotisserie chicken cut into chunks
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP fresh italian parsley
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in heavy cream, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon to your liking
- While bacon is cooking, shred the chicken and place into a ziplock bag
- Add ranch seasoning to the ziplock bag and shake until coated
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Add pasta to the baking dish and layer with chicken and alfredo sauce
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon.
- Place into oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.