Here is a dinner recipe that everyone will enjoy. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is made with an easy homemade Alfredo sauce, rotisserie chicken and of course, lots of bacon. It is so full of flavor!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
I love casseroles for family dinners because they’re so easy to make and everyone enjoys it. We tend to make the same things over and over for weeknight dinner and this is one has been happily added into the rotation. If you get bored with your dinners too, give this recipe a try.
Ingredients You Will Need:
Here is the list of everything you’ll need for the casserole.
- Rotisserie Chicken: having the chicken pre-made makes the rest of this dinner come together quicker.
- Bacon: cooked.
- Ranch Seasoning Packet: just a tablespoon of it.
- Rotini Pasta: Penne works here as well.
- Shredded Cheese: both mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Alfredo Sauce:
- Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Make sauce. First, preheat the oven and make the sauce on the stovetop and set aside.
- Cook bacon. Make the bacon in whichever way you prefer (we like to use the Air Fryer!) While it cooks you can move to the next step.
- Prep the chicken. Shred the rotisserie chicken and put it in a large plastic baggy to coat with the ranch.
- Cook the pasta.
- Bake the casserole. Spray the casserole dish, then put the pasta down first, next the chicken, then the sauce. Top it off with cheese and bacon and cook it for about 20 minutes.
What to Serve With Casserole
You can keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
More Great Dinner Recipes:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 rotisserie chicken cut into chunks
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP fresh italian parsley
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in heavy cream, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon to your liking
- While bacon is cooking, shred the chicken and place into a ziplock bag
- Add ranch seasoning to the ziplock bag and shake until coated
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Add pasta to the baking dish and layer with chicken and alfredo sauce
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon.
- Place into oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.