We created this fun Piggy Grapefruit idea to get my 4 year old to try a new fruit. This is super easy to make!
Pig Grapefruit Ingredients
- 1 Grapefruit
- 4 Raisins
How To Make A Piggy Grapefruit
- Cut the grapefruit in half.
- Cut a piece off of the backside of one of the grapefruit halves and set aside.
- Place the grapefruit half on a plate. Cut out a circle from your reserved piece using kitchen scissors and place it on the top.
- Cut out 2 ears from the peel scraps and attach them on the top using toothpicks.
- Cut 2 raisins in half to make the eyes & mouth.
- Press on 2 more raisins on the round peel cut out for the nose.
Here is my 4 year old with his Piggy Grapefruit…he thought this was pretty funny!:)
Other Easy To Make Fruit Snacks