These Peach Jello Shots are layered with Rum Chata, Torani peach syrup, and peach schnapps topped with fresh diced peaches for a sweet, boozy, and peachy treat!
Delicious & Simple Peach Pie Jello Shots
These Jello Shots are so good and the flavors are just perfection. This recipe creates a gorgeous peach-colored gradient for a two-layered shot in minutes. And, it’s the best recipe for parties, a buffet table, or any kind of get-together you have.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Rum Chata: Rum Chata will be used for the first white layer of the jello shot.
Torani Peach Syrup: Using peach syrup will not only add to the sweetness of the recipe but give it more of a peach flavoring.
Peach Schnapps: This will be mixed with the Torani syrup to make the peach second layer of the jello shot.
Gelatin: It is best to use unflavored gelatin. This will reduce the risk of flavors clashing and allow the full potential of the alcohol to absorb into the gelatin and give a nice strong flavor.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This ingredient is all about getting that smooth and almost creamy texture while also adding flavor.
Peaches: Use peaches that are diced and in heavy syrup.
Supplies You’ll Need
Shot Glasses: I like to use plastic mini shot glasses especially if you’re throwing a party so they can easily be disposed of after eating.
How To Make Peach Jello Shots
Step 1. In a large measuring cup with a spout, add the water and put in the gelatin, and allow it to bloom for 15 minutes until fully dissolved. Put in the condensed milk and combine. Separate the gelatin into two dishes. Pour the Rum Chata into one and mix. In the second bowl, add in the Torani, and Peach Schnapps and combine.
Step 2. Add the peach layer into the shot glasses only halfway and continue until all the shot glasses are ready. Set in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. Take out and fill the shot with the final white layer or the Rum Chata layer and set it back into the fridge to chill for another 30 minutes.
Step 3. Open the peaches and take the shot glasses out of the fridge. Use a teaspoon to add some of the diced peaches on top of the shots before serving. Keep in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy!
What Gives These Jello Shot Its Peach Pie Flavor?
This recipe uses a range of different peach ingredients to give you that peach pie flavor. The ingredients used are Torani Peach Syrup, Peach Schnapp’s, and even fresh peaches for a stronger peach flavor.
How Long Do Peach Jello Shots Last?
If stored correctly in an airtight container, these jello shots can last a good long while in the fridge or freezer. In the fridge, they can last for about 5 days whereas if they are stored in the freezer they can last up to 3 months.
More Jello Shot Recipes:
- Sweet Tea Jello Shots
- Red Velvet Jello Shots
- Tie-Dye Jello Shots
- Grinch Jello Shots
- Starburst Jello Shots
Peach Pie Jello Shots
- Pour the water into a large measuring cup with a spout. Sprinkle the Gelatin over the Water, and let the gelatin bloom for 15 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk to the Gelatin, and stir well. Divide the Gelatin into two separate dishes, and add the Rum Chata, to one of the dishes, stir well, and set aside.
- In the other dish, add the Torani Peach Syrup, and the Peach Schnapps, and stir well to blend completely.
- Pour the Peach layer into the Shot Glass, filling it about halfway, and repeat until you’ve filled all the glasses.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool. Remove from the Refrigerator, fill the Shot Glasses with the White Layer, and place them back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool.
- Open the Diced Peaches, and remove the Shot Glasses from the refrigerator.
- Place a teaspoon of Diced Peaches on the top of each Shot Glass before serving.
- Keep in the refrigerator until time to serve. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Plastic Mini Shot Glasses – See Link