The Strawberry Paloma Cocktail is a perfect cocktail for any occasion. The recipe couldn’t be easier and the ingredients are easy to find so it’s no wonder that this delicious, refreshing drink has become one of my favorites since I first tried it!
STRAWBERRY PALOMA COCKTAIL
This Strawberry Cocktail is a fresh burst of strawberry flavor that is just so good! This recipe is so easy to make and even has other great ingredients like grapefruit juice, honey, and ginger beer. With just a handful of ingredients and a quick list of steps, this recipe will be made in no time. Just like this recipe, this Red White and Blue Cocktail and Vodka Cherry Limeade Cocktail are other quick and easy recipes that are great for getting together or other occasions.
- Juice- You will need to get grapefruit juice for this recipe.
- Honey- This will be added for sweetener and you can adjust to amount to your liking.
- Tequila- This will be the main alcohol of the recipe.
- Strawberries- You will need to slice some fresh strawberries for this drink.
- Ginger Beer- You can use ginger beer or substitute another soda.
- Ice- You will add the ice to make this cocktail cold.
How to Make a Paloma Cocktail
Add the strawberries and honey into a shaker muddle until all the natural juices release.
Pour in the tequila and grapefruit juice and shake aggressively.
Add ice to 4 glasses and pour the mixture into the prepared glasses. Fill the glasses about 3/4 of the way full and top with some ginger beer.
Serve and Enjoy!
What is a Paloma Cocktail?
You will make the Paloma cocktail using tequila as the base. Then, you will also add other ingredients like grapefruit juice or soda. These are the basics and then you can added extras, like in this case the strawberries.
What type of tequila should I use?
You can use what Tequila that you have. The type of tequila really won’t matter and will give around the same results. Just add into the mixture, shake, and pour into the glasses.
More Cocktail recipes:
- Irish Coffee Cocktail
- Root Beer Float Cocktail
- Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail
- Tipsy Texan Cocktail
Strawberry Paloma Cocktail
- 1 ½ Cup grapefruit juice
- ½ Cup honey adjust to taste
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 ½ Cups sliced strawberries
- Around 1 cup ginger beer or soda
- 2 cups ice
- In a shaker muddle the strawberries with the honey until they release all their natural juices. Add the tequila and grapefruit juice and vigorously shake.
- Fill 4 glasses with the ice, pour the Paloma over the glasses until ¾ full. Finish with the ginger beer to top it off and serve.