What’s better than a cool, refreshing drink on a hot summer day? This Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail is the perfect drink to cool down with during this summer heat wave. It’s light, refreshing and tastes like a tropical vacation!
Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
This Lemonade Cocktail is so good and refreshing. This is great for a hot summer day by the pool. Make this cocktail for any occasion to enjoy with people you know. It is perfect for a BBQ, Picnic, and more. Cocktails are one of my favorite adult beverages and to get your summer started on a good note, I will share these other great recipes you can try. This Raspberry Bellini Champagne Cocktail or this Cherry Lemonade Cocktail are two of the other favorite cocktails that I have made.
- Lime Juice- Use freshly squeezed for the best flavoring.
- Lemonade- Use two whole fresh lemons.
- Water- This will be added to the blend of ingredients.
- Sugar- This will add a sweet flavor to the recipe.
- Vanilla- Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Vodka- You will be using vanilla and citron vodka.
- Lemon and Lime Wheels- Place these in the drink for garnish.
- Mint- Add the garnish to the drink at the end.
How to Make Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
To start, place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the bitters, and shake vigorously until the sugar dissolves.
First, fill a glass with ice and place a few wheels of lemon and lime into the glass with mint sprigs.
Next, taste your mixture, and adjust the recipe, according to your liking.
Finally, place the recipe into the fridge to chill, or serve right away over the ice.
To finish, top with a drop of bitters, in each serving glass.
How do you make lemonade from scratch?
Making lemonade from scratch is eas. In this recipe, you will be adding a little bit of lemon juice and lime juice with vanilla and sugar.
What are Angostura Bitters?
Angostura bitters are a type of tonic that were made in Angostura. These bitters are great for cocktails and other drinks and it is what gives this cocktail its special twist.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
- Tipsy Texan Cocktail
- Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
- 2 tbsp. lime juice fresh, about 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. lemonade fresh, about 2 lemons
- 4 oz water
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Splash vanilla extract
- Splash Angostura Bitters
- 1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Citron Vodka
- Lemon and limes wheels
- Mint to garnish
- Add all the ingredients except the bitters to a cocktail shaker. Shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add sliced lemons and limes with mint sprigs.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly. Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately over ice. Add a drop of the bitters to each glass.
- Serve and enjoy
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.