When it comes to an amazing Instant Pot Cheesecake, you have to try this Raspberry Cheesecake. It is a simply delicious cheesecake that is so easy to make. With a homemade raspberry sauce, this raspberry swirl cheesecake is made in the Instant Pot for ease and convenience.
We also have a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake that you will love with an Oreo crust.
Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
Raspberry Cheesecake is one of my favorites. Cheesecake is an amazing dessert and the tartness of the raspberry syrup combines to make a delicious treat. As an added bonus, this cheesecake is absolutely stunning.
- Graham cracker crumbs- Make your own or buy them premade
- Unsalted butter- Always use unsalted, room temperature butter
- Raspberries- You can use fresh or frozen
- Sugar- You need sugar with cheesecake
- Cream cheese- Always use room temperature cream cheese
- Cornstarch- Cornstarch helps to stabilize the cheesecake
- Eggs- Always use room temperature eggs
- Vanilla bean extract- Use pure vanilla extract in order to get the best flavor.
How to Make Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
Blend together the raspberries and sugar until it forms a puree.
Strain the mixture to remove the seeds.
Set it aside.
Next Make the Crust
Mix the crushed graham crackers together with the melted butter and then press it into a prepare springform pan.
Press the crumbs into the pan and up the sides to form the crust.
Place the pan in the freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
Combine the sugar and the cornstarch.
Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar mixture until it is smooth.
Add one egg at a time making sure it is well combined before adding the next.
Beat in the vanilla extract.
Pour the cheesecake batter into the crust and then add 1/4 of the raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake. Swirl it into the cheesecake and then cover it with foil.
Place the trivet inside the pot and add 1 1/2 cup of water to the pot.
Lower the pan into the pot and cook on high pressure for 34 minutes.
Allow for a natural release.
Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
Top with whipped cream, raspberries and mint.
What Size Pan Do I Use for Instant Pot Cheesecake?
I like to use a 6 inch springform pan when I am making an Instant Pot Cheesecake. Depending on the size of the pot, you can also use a 7 inch springform pan. if you do not have a springform pan, you can use a regular pan but it is harder to get the cheesecake out of the pan.
How do You Add Swirls to Cheesecake?
When you want to make swirls in the cheesecake you will want to add a small amount of the swirls ingredients and then use a butter knife to drag the swirls around.
More Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Tiramisu Cheesecake
- New York Fudge Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- Instant Pot SMores Cheesecake
- IP Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake
Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
Raspberry Sauce ingredients
- 6 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ C sugar
- 2 C crushed graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
Vanilla cheesecake ingredients
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C sugar
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla bean extract
Directions to make raspberry sauce
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together the raspberries and sugar until pureed
- Pour into a strainer to remove the seeds
- Set aside
Directions to make crush
- Line the bottom of a 6inch springform pan with parchment paper and
- spray the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the crushed oreos
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
Directions to make vanilla cheescake
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch until combined
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture until combined and smooth
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time until combined
- Beat in the vanilla bean extract
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust
Building and baking the cheesecake
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Swirl ¼ of the raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake
- Cover with foil
- Place trivet into the pot of the instant pot
- Pour 1 ½ C of water into the pot
- Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and place the lid on the pot
- Press manual/high pressure for 34 minutes
- When the beeper goes off, allow for a natural release
- Once the cheesecake has cooled, remove from the pot and place on the counter to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
- Top with fresh whipped cream, raspberries and mint and enjoy!