This American Flag Apple Snack is very easy to make and my boys thought it was so neat!
How To Make an Apple Flag Fruit Snack
- All you do is cut a red apple in half. Take a knife and cut some lines across the apple.
- Peel off every other strip with your knife so the white will show.
- Place blueberries on the top left corner.
- Cut a line of apple from the inside and cut that into small squares.
- Place on the blueberries on top with the corners on the top to look like stars.
- You can attach the blueberries on with peanut butter if they are sliding off.