Reese’s Cookie Bars are a soft and delectable dessert that is great for any occasion. This simple-to-make recipe will have you biting into these melt-in-your-mouth cookie bars in minutes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These Chocolate Cookie Bars are so good and only require a few ingredients and a bit of your time to make. These cookie bars come out with the best texture and the chocolate and peanut butter flavor from the Reese’s is to die for!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Devil’s Cake Mix: I always prefer using a cake mix because it is a huge time-saver when it comes to any recipe.
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and most natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Eggs: When making cookies or in this case, cookie bars, you always want to use room-temperature eggs. It gives the best texture to cookies.
Reese’s Baking Cups: You will want to get the baking cups because this is a baked recipe. The package comes with the cups and candies mixed together.
How To Make Reese’s Cookie Bars
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use cooking spray to grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Add the cake mix, melted butter, and eggs into a medium-sized bowl and combine.
Step 2. Add in the candy and fold to combine.
Add the batter into the prepared baking dish and set in the oven for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean of batter.
Step 3. Let the bars cool before slicing and serving. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Can I Add Additional Candies To Reese’s Cookie Bars?
These Reese’s Cookie Bars are so good by themselves. However, you can add additional candies to the recipe to add more texture and flavor. You can add in M & M’s, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, Oreos, and more.
How To Store Reese’s Cookie Bars?
Place the cookies bars into an air-tight container for the best storage method. Put the cookies into the fridge, freezer, or leave at room temperature. Leaving the cookies in the freezer will give you the longest shelf life.
More Cookie Bar Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- No-Bake Monster Cookie Bars
- Red Velvet Cookie Bars
- Valentine Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Reese’s Cookie Bars (5-ingredients)
- 1 15.25oz Box Devils Cake Mix
- 8 Tbsp Butter – Unsalted
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 8.5oz Package Reese’s Baking Cups and Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine cake mix, melted butter, and beaten eggs.
- Fold candy into the batter.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow cooling slightly before cutting and serving.
- Serve warm or room temp. Enjoy!