Rumchata Pudding Shots are the perfect treat to make your friends and family for a get-together. These Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Shots are easy, delicious, and fun!
Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots
These Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Shots are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They’re thick, chocolaty, and sweet – everyone will love them!
This recipe also works well if done ahead of time: simply refrigerate after making until serving-and they’ll still taste as good but not have quite so much texture left which might be desirable
What Are Pudding Shots?
Pudding shots are similar to jello shots, but they are made with pudding. You prepare the pudding and combine it with alcohol like the Rumchata and serve it in a shot glass.
Important Ingredients You Will Need to Make Rumchata Pudding Shots
- Chocolate Pudding– You are going to be making the pudding using cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa and chocolate Pudding
- Rum Chata-Rumchata® Liqueur is a cinnamon flavored liqueur. It will be easy to find at most liquor stores or where ever you get your alcohol. Chocolate Sprinkles
How to Make Rumchata Pudding Shots
Step 1- Whipping Cream.
Add the heavy whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer and combine until thick and stiff with peaks. Place the mixture into a small bowl and set it in the fridge.
Step 2- Chocolate Mixture.
In a mixing bowl, add in the softened cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and cocoa and combine until smooth and creamy. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl if needed.
Step 3- Pudding.
Pour the pudding mix and 1 cup of milk into the mixture and combine until smooth and creamy.
Pour in the Rumchata and combine again. Put in the whipped cream and mix one last time on low speed.
Step 4- Chilling.
Put the mixture into the shot glasses with the chocolate mixture and set it on a tray or cookie sheet. Set in the fridge to chill until it sets or thickens.
Step 5- Serving.
Top the pudding shots with Redi-whip whipped cream and some chocolate sprinkles.
Serve, and enjoy!
How long do RumChata shots last?
If stored correctly, the Rumchata shots can last anywhere between 5 to 7 days. These shots will need to be stored in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.
Can you freeze boozy chocolate cheesecake pudding shots?
Yes, these RumChata shots can be stored in the freezer. These shots can be placed in airtight condiment cups or in an airtight container and placed in the freezer. Storing in the freezer will extend the shelf life greatly.
More Pudding Shots:
- Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- Chocolate Mocha Pudding Shots
- Banana Pudding Shots
Rumchata Pudding Shots
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream whipped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 small package Chocolate Pudding I used Jello
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Rum Chata
- Chocolate Sprinkles optional
- 1 can Redi-whip Whipped Cream optional
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the heavy cream and whip until it becomes thick and stiff peaks form.
- Remove to a small bowl, and place in the refrigerator.
- Place the softened Cream Cheese in the mixing bowl, and add the vanilla, powdered sugar, and Cocoa, and mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape bowl as needed.
- Add the pudding mix, and 1 cup of milk, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Rum Chata, and blend.
- Add the Whipped cream, and mix on low just to blend.
- Fill plastic shot cups with the chocolate mixture, and place on a tray, or cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for the Chocolate mixture to thicken, and set.
- Before serving, top with Redi-whip Whipped Cream, and Chocolate Sprinkles. Serve, and Enjoy!