Banana Bread Pudding (Slow Cooker)
Bread pudding is a classic family favorite. Wait until you try this amazing twist. Slow Cooker Banana Bread Pudding is the way to go. A simple and easy dessert, made in the crock pot, the incredible flavor shines through.
Banana Bread Pudding
This Banana Bread Pudding is so delicious! You will have such a simple time making this recipe. You will only need to add the ingredients into your slow cooker and cook for a bit. If you want an incredibly easy dessert, like Slow Cooker Raspberry Zinger Cake, Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding, and Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Apple Butter, you are going to love this Banana Cream Slow Cooker Bread Pudding.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Biscuits– You will be using the grand brand biscuits.
- Banana- These will need to be ripped and mashed.
- Instant Pudding- You will need the Banana Cream pudding.
- Half n Half- This will add richness and a creamier texture to the pudding.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- This will help with your consistency.
- Cream Cheese- Use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Milk- You can use whole or 2% milk.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is great for homemade frosting and icing.
- Vanilla- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Whipped Cream- This will be used for the topping.
How to Make Banana Bread Pudding
Place your crockpot on high and add butter inside.
When the butter is melted, cut the biscuits in 4ths, then add them into the crockpot. Make sure they are coated in butter.
Cook the biscuits for 2 hours, mix the biscuits every 20 minutes and flip the biscuits until they are fully cooked and light brown.
Prepare the bananas by peeling and adding them into a food processor.
Pour in the condensed milk, and half n half, then pulse to combine.
Put in the instant pudding and combine again.
Add the banana cream filling on top of the finished biscuits and mix.
Turn down the crockpot to low, and cook for another 30 minutes.
Switch off the crockpot and begin to make the icing.
Put a banana into a blender and mash.
Put in the cream cheese, vanilla, and milk and combine until smooth.
A little at a time, add in the powdered sugar.
Add scoops of the bread pudding onto serving plates and top with whipped cream and sliced bananas.
What Bread is Best for Bread Pudding?
There are a lot of breads that can be used for making bread pudding, In this case, I am using premade, uncooked biscuits that you can find in the refrigerator section. This is going to give you an incredible flavor that is buttery and flaky while absorbing the banana cream flavor.
Does Bread Pudding Need Refrigeration?
After making your bread pudding, the recipe will last about 3-4 days, but after about 1-2 days, the bread pudding will lose its moisture. If your recipe does lose moisture, place it in the oven at 350 degrees and cover it with foil and bake for about 5-15 minutes. You can also use a microwave and place it on low for 2-10 minutes. Leaving the recipe in the fridge will allow for longer shelf life.
More Bread Pudding Recipes
- Instant Pot Apple Bread Pudding
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Irish Croissant Bread Pudding
- St Patrick’s Day Irish Whiskey Bread Pudding
Banana Bread Pudding
- 1 stick of Butter
- 2 cans of Grands Biscuits
- 1 large ripe banana - mashed
- 1 package of Banana Cream Instant Pudding - 3.4-ounce size
- 1/2 cup of half n half
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large Ripe Banana
- 1 package of Cream Cheese - 8 ounces - softened
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Whipped cream
- Banana slices
- Turn the Crock-Pot on high, and place the stick of butter in the crockpot to melt. When the butter melts, open the cans of Grands Biscuits, and cut the Biscuits in 4ths. Place the Biscuit pieces in the crockpot, and stir well, coating the Biscuits in the Butter. Cook the Biscuits for about 2 hours, stirring about every 20 minutes, and turning the biscuits in the crockpot so all the biscuits brown, and cook through.
- When the biscuits are done, peel one of the Banana and place it in a Blender or Food Processor. Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, and half n half and pulse to blend. Add the Instant Pudding, and pulse to mix well. Pour the Banana cream filling over the cooked Biscuits in the crockpot, and stir well to mix. Turn the Crockpot on low, and cook for 30 minutes. Turn off the Crock-Pot, and make the Icing.
- In the Blender or Mixer, place a ripe Banana, and mix well to mash. Add Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Milk, and mix until smooth. Add Powdered Sugar a little at a time until well blended. Scoop out servings into bowls, or dessert plates, and spoon Icing over servings. Top with whipped cream, and sliced bananas. Enjoy!